STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Message] Call to Kuwait

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
An emergency, private and encrypted, call would be prepared to the Kuwait Ministry of Defense.

@Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
The Kuwait Ministry of Defense would answer the call, and encrypt it on their end.

"You have reached the Kuwait Ministry of Defense, unfortunately due to events that have occurred over the past few hours, the Minister himself is unavailable for a call. I, Noor Alfarsi , would be able to tend to your needs for the time being."

Arguments on the background can be heard as men clamor for order in Arabic.

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"It is understandable, Mr. Alfarsi. Given the circumstances I would like to go directly to the point.

We are concerned about your nations sitution and would like to provide help. But, in order to not further escalate the issue, we would like to do this as low profile as possible.

Our offer is straightforward. We would like to give your nation aid in the form of an exchange. We will prepare and hand over to your nation a squadron of 6x F-16D, ready to enter action, with its corresponding armament and technical support equipment. The idea is for you to be able to field them as soon as possible to face the iraqui aggresor. In return, we would like to ask you for just 1 of your air forces F/A-18D.

If you are interested, please let me know so that we can arrange the exchange as soon as possible. If in agreement, I will give you the details of the procedure."

@Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
"It is with a heavy heart that I should tell you that Kuwait is unable to provide you the aircraft you need, as they are deployed as of now. The situation is dire, and we need every aircraft we can to get to the skies immediately. I hope you understand."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"No problem, I understand. Although this would only take 2 or 3 hours, as we can arrange a nearby airport to do the exchange."

@Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
"As said, Kuwait will not authorize the transfer of aircraft to Egypt, as these aircraft are being used to combat possible Iraqi threat. I am sorry, but we are unable to do the exchange."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Egypt? I'm working for an investment group. But nevermind, I wish you good luck and hope everything returns to normal as soon as possible."

@Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
"I'm sorry, I assumed so... Must be the stress talking, we've got multiple files here detailing logistics and I must have mistaken this call for another one. Nonetheless, thank you for your concern."

The phone would be put down as the call ends on their end.