STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to China

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Message to the Republic of China
Private & Encrypted

To: President, Hui-Han

Dear President Hui-Han,

I would first like to congratulate you on your election into the leadership of the great nation of China. We here in Moscow are more than proud to see you join the global stage as it has been quite a long while since Taipei has done so.

As you may know already, the Russian Empire and the State of Japan stand tall and proud in support of the Republic of China and are strongly in opposition of the so-called 'People's Republic of China'. We have already taken steps, not long ago, to delegitimize Beijing as what the world sees to be the 'true China'. We have reduced our embassies in Beijing to diplomatic missions and have turned our missions in Taipei into full-fledged embassies. In a more controversial action, both Russia and Japan have officially denounced the CCP and no longer regard it as a proper state and we will not be recognizing any of their attempted authority over the Asian sphere.

This attempted authority includes their claims on the island of Taiwan.

Therefore, I believe it paramount for our two nations to begin diplomatic relations immediately so that we may create a bulwark against Beijing and shield Taipei from attempted antagonism.

If you will have me, I would be more than honored to fly to Taipei and meet with you in person. Or, instead, we could have your Foreign Minister meet with my ambassador.

Please let me know what would work best for you, President Hui-Han.

Kindest Regards,
Igor Ivanov
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Empire

DrinkingAsian

DrinkingAsian

Newcomer
Sep 6, 2022

Dear Mr. Igor Ivanov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Russian Empire Alex

We would like to thank you for your kind words and uplifting attitude towards our fairly small nation, we might be small but we are highly patriotic and with that in mind we feel that a strong and iron-clad relationship between Russia and Taiwan is essential to deter any superpower from invading us, and we can openly mention that China fits this category, although we hope to foster good relations with our neighbor from the north, we do not have the luxury to slack off. In this case we wholeheartedly accept you for a visit in our capital to discuss agreements that will surely benefit both our nations.

We will be preparing a suitable place for you in the Shangri-La far Eastern Plaza Hotel here in the capital, may you visit us in the Presidential Office Building when you are ready to do so, Taipei city is a shining jewel among all other jewels and you may get lost in its wonder so we do not mind if you were to take your time.

Sincerely,
Mr. Hui-Han
President
Republic of Taiwan

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II