STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to Congo

Sep 28, 2021
To: Empire of Congo Foreign Affairs Office Kelly the Mad

Greeting I am Premier Wen Duyi and I officially represent the government of The People's Republic of China, we would like to enter diplomatic talks with you to discuss the current situation in Thailand and what is currently happening there, I am ordered by my superiors to know why is the Empire of Congo attacking Thailand because China has current ambitions over there and would want to know if this endeavor of yours can be beneficial to the plans of my government. We are eager to hear from you. Thank you.

Best regards,
Wen Duyi
CCP Premier

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
To Chinese Premier Wen Duyi (DHouseAlwyswyns ),

Our recent offensive upon Thailand is not, do not be mistaken, an invasion. We have no desire to seize land or materials. We are intervening in the Monarchist revolution to reinstate Rama IX as the rightful king of a constitutional monarchy in Thailand. Popular support is against the "Republicans", who despite their promises they were democratically elected actually took power through a military coup, veiled as a referendum. Our actions have been in support of these rebels, and today we have staff both abroad in Thailand to train and coordinate the rebels as well as we host the said deposed Thai monarch on our own soil. We have sympathy for their righteous cause and intend to aid them in every way we can to bring them back into power.

Please understand from our sources on the ground, the Republicans have unleashed indiscriminate bombing campaigns throughout Thailand, and have killed over 150 innocent civilians. They have abused their people to the point we could no longer stand idly by. We are only involved to bring back their rightful and popular ruler, under a fair and democratic constitutional monarchy.

Best Regards,
Omari Gowon,
Emperor of the Congo
Imperial State of the Congo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa