STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to Israel

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021

téléchargement.png

Coat_of_arms_of_Iraq_(2008–present).svg.png

flag (10).png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

Message to : Minister of Foreign Affairs of Israel Zak
Message from : Mohamed Chaoubi , Minister of Foreign Affairs, Arab Cooperation and Iraqis Residing Abroad

Foreign Minister ,

I am along with the members of the Iraqi government very happy with the election of President Isaaq Herzog and his coming to power, and on the same occasion we wish to tell Prime Minister Natfalli Bennet that we will be delighted to finally open our borders and our diplomatic relations after these long years of war. And we will proudly accept, if you accept it of course, the sending of one of your ambassadors to Baghdad until the opening of our new capital Nasra. And we will also want to send one of our ambassadors to your capital Jerusalem, but that said we will always support our Palestinian friends in Gaza and the West Bank and if you ever attack them or take them out of their homes, we will not hesitate to fire your ambassador. and make it ours.

Cordialy ,
Mohamed Chaoubi
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Arab Cooperation and Iraqis Residing Abroad

Last edited:

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

120px-ForeignAffairsIsrael.svg.png

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

PRIVATE AND CLASSIFIED

Recipient: Mohamed Chaoubi, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Arab Cooperation and Iraqis Residing Abroad

On behalf of Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, I would like to offer my congratulations to President Isaq Frayr on his election win and I would like to extend a further congratulations to yourself on being appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs. I hope that we can have many positive meetings across our terms as Minister of Foreign Affairs representing both of our countries on the world stage.

Israel has closely been monitoring the new Iraqi capital city development program and it will proudly represent the Middle East. I would like to speak further with you on the situation in Palestine and Gaza and I would like to invite you to Jerusalem in order to meet with myself at the next possible time you're free.

Yair Lapid
Minister of Foreign Affairs​
Isaq frayr

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021

téléchargement.png

flag (10).png

ministre des affaire.jpg

From: Mohamed Chaoubi, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Arab Cooperation and Iraqis Residing Abroad
To: Yair Lapid, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Encrypted message

Minister Yair,

We will do our best to preserve and protect Iraqi and Arab values on the international stage. Your ambassador in Baghdad is welcome to the office of my comrade Hicham Amro Secretary General of the State. I also hope that we can meet one day, perhaps at a high-level meeting between our heads of government, but this is a discussion best left for the future.

Warmly,
Mohamed Chaoubi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II