STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to Israel

DrinkingAsian

Newcomer
Sep 6, 2022

Dear Mr President Zak

My name is Representative Ching Huang of The Republic of Taiwan, we would like to solidify our progressive relationship with the State of israel and discuss potential agreements that may benefit both our nations, like Israel my country is relatively small and our existence has been and always been threatened by outside powers, we only can only to avert this reality by making friends with other powerful nations, and I believe one of those nations is Israel, we admire how your country was able to thrive in such a hostile region, and we would like to do the same for us. Giving a good life for our citizens is not enough, we want security and prosperity, to not live in constant worry but to live free as an independent country would.

That is why Taiwan and Israel need to stick together for you understand our plight, of course such things are Idealistic to begin with but in our case we would gladly take idealism over anything else and that is why we ask Israel to allow the selling of her military hardware to Taiwan, in exchange, we can increase the selling of "Microchips" which we are currently the dominant supplier. We ask for your understanding and patience if my administration prioritized military hardware for our first meeting, if we were just an ordinary country surrounded by allies like France or Germany, but our reality is different and dangerous. Lastly, If Israel wishes to discuss other things we surely are glad to do so.

Here is our current offfice address in israel and our representative over there is just waiting for our go signal. Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Tel Aviv Azrieli Center, Round Building, 21st Fl.,132 Menachem Begin Rd. Tel-Aviv 67021, Israel.

Sincerely
Mr. Ching Huang

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

President of Israel

Security Classification:
ENCRYPTED

Dear Mr. Ching Huang (DrinkingAsian),

I would like to thank you for your correspondence and on behalf of the State of Israel, I would like to offer my congratulations to the newly elected President Hui Han and wish him well during his term in office. I do agree with many of the things listed in your correspondence and I am supportive of the potential relationship that could prosper between the State of Israel and the Republic of China and I would like to invite you to meet with myself and a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to discuss the relationship between our two countries.

You can visit me at the Beit HaNassi (President Residence) here in Jerusalem at anytime your schedule allows. I have cleared my diary to allow a meeting to be undertaken and I eagerly await your arrival.

Kind regards,

Isaac Herzog

President of the State of Israel​

DrinkingAsian

Newcomer
Sep 6, 2022
Representative Ching Huang then planned his morning to visit the President of Israel at his Office based on the address given on the letter,

important documents and files were brought to the car in order to not forget important details and topics, the motorcade then travelled slowly, taking in the sights of Jerusalem, and reviewing potential topics inside the car. then minutes later the representatives and his associates arrived at the presidential office, Mr Ching Huang then entered the building and await President Isaac to welcome him and his associates.

Zak