STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to Korea

Sep 28, 2021
status encrypted

To: Korean Empire Representative Hyeon

To the Honourable Representative of the Korean Empire

We wish you congratulations for joining us in the world stage, I am confident Korea can bring a lot of positive growth to the well being of the global economy, thus, as a representative of the Peoples Republic of China I would like to formally request to enter diplomatic relations with your government in order to foster friendly relations between China and the Korean Empire, ultimately we wish to gain many things such as trade deals, possible alliances or anything that comes to mind, I am sure my government can also offer a lot in return.

Best Regards,
Mr. Wen Duyi
Chinese Premier

Hyeon

Korean Empire
Feb 23, 2022
MFA-ROK1.jpg

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Korean Empire
Mister Premier,

Thank you for your well wishes. The Korean Empire is committed to a peaceful Asia and Pacific and as such we will happily engage with China in diplomacy. With that in mind we welcome the reopening of formal relations between Seoul and Beijing and invite a representative of your administration to meet with our own in Seoul to discuss the shape of things to come.

Sincerely,
Park SoJung,
Minister of Foreign Affairs

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
status encrypted

To: Korean Empire Representative, Mr. Park SoJung Hyeon

To the Honourable Mr. Park SoJung,

As the Foreign Minister is currently unavailable to meet with you I am instructed by my government to officially represent my country, I am glad we could meet in person to discuss topics of high importance between China and Korea, fortunately we do act quickly these days as my superiors have already prepared my trip to Seoul as of this moment, they have expected a favorable response from our Korean counter parts, thus they have deemed it important to expedite our meeting, me and my staff of 20 including a few armed guards carrying small arms are to depart shortly, I will also be requesting a good hotel where we can base for our trip there, I am sure my staff will surely enjoy the sights of Seoul. Lastly, we will be not requesting any military cargo aircraft from our part to transport government vehicles that we will be using over there, so we will be relying on your government for that part, hopefully it won't be too much a hassle. Overall, We will be in your utmost care when we arrive in your capital.

Best Regards,
Mr. Wen Duyi
Chinese Premier

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II