STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to Russia

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018

Message From Supervised Monarchy of Serbia
private and encrypted
TO: President of Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin

We would like to establish friendly relations with Russia. Threw history Russia has been our main friend and source of safety from great powers. We cannot thank you enough for that.
Our people love your country as much as they love their own. It would be delightening to get our request for friendship accepted, for that cause we would like to offer

1. A trade agreement, we would like to import: Electrical Equipment, what could we offer in return?
2. Signging of Free Trade Agreement between our two countries
3. Diplomatic mission to Russia in order to encourage further talks.

From Loyal Brothers,
King of Serbia, Alexandar II

@Andy

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
Putin would be sitting at his desk typing away, he would notice the sign in the corner of his PC with the email from the Serbian King. He'd open it quite sharpish sending a reply:

"Dear Your highness King Alexander II,

It is great to here that the Serbian people love Russia like their own nation with this I believe it will be a splendid idea to create a Free Trade Agreement between our nations! We can certain set up a deal to trade Electrical Equipment, we would be happy with whatever you have to offer! With your nation being land locked, it would take some time to set up a trade route via air travel shortly. From my understanding we already have diplomatic missions with each other (we have real life diplomatic missions), I shall get my Ambassador to Serbia to arrange a visit!

Many thanks
Vladimir Putin"

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"To his excellency, Vladimir Putin

We will be ready to sign Free Trade Agreement, our ambassador in Moscow will be notified to sign the agreement.
We are also pleased to answer positively on your offer for trade, we could offer Hardware and Software in return.
With that in mind we would be more than exicted to have you visit Serbia!
Also about being landlocked, we may be soon getting access to Croatian ports, i will notify you if we do.

Signed: Alexandar II Karadjordjvic, King of Serbia"

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"Dear Your Highness Alexandar II,

That is great to hear, I have attached a copy of a signed free trade agreement. We will gladly accept the Hardware and Software! I will happily visit Serbia at a date of your choosing. Even if you have access to Croatian Ports, we still need to think of a way to get the materials from Croatia to Serbia so I do believe Air Transport will be best for this. I also suggest looking at https://www.ssc.ru/home for any transportation needs as these are the people that deal with our trade and trade routes!

Thanks
Vladimir Putin"

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"To his excellency, Vladimir Putin

We have created Customs Union with Croatia, so transporting from their borders wont present problem. However if its inconvinient for you, we will accept air transport.
We would like to have meeting at 6th of this month.
We will also take our time to look at your tranpsortation services.

Signed: Alexandar II Karadjordjvic, King of Serbia"

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II