STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to Russia

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021

iraq flag.png

Coat_of_arms_of_Iraq_(2008–present).svg.png

flag (2).png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Encrypted Message

To : Minister of foreign affairs of Russia Alex
From : Fouad Hussein, Minister of foreign affairs, arab cooperation and Iraqis residing abroad

Dear miniter,

I would like to extend our warmest greetings to you and your government. We would like to establish formal contact between our two nations and continue the relations that have developed between our two nations since the rise of our ex-president Saddam Hussein. We believe that a strong bilateral relationship between the Iraqi Republic and Russia would be beneficial for both sides. Our governments should work together to secure trade, culture, goods and ideas between them, as well as work together to strengthen the national security of our two countries and work together for international development around the world.

I would like to invite you and your president to meet you with our president in Baghdad, I look forward to hearing from you.

Cordialy,
Fouad Hussein,
Minister of foreign affairs, arab cooperation and Iraqis residing abroad
Republic of Iraq

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png

Message to Iraq
Private & Encrypted

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein

Dear Minister Hussein,

I would love for nothing more than to travel to Baghdad with President Putin to meet with both yourself and the President of Iraq. However, due to the situation in Russia, we are both unable to leave the country at this time. In addition, President Putin is busy on other matters and would not be able to attend this meeting even if things in Russia were better off. However, I am available for a video conference or perhaps a phone call meeting between the two of us and anyone else you would like to invite to discuss Russo-Iraqi relations.

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

Kindest Regards,
Igor Ivanov
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation

Isaq frayr

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021

iraq flag.png

1626708486770.jpeg

flag (10).png

Encrypted Message

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Igor Ivanov Alex
From : Fouad Hussein, Minister of foreign affairs, arab cooperation and Iraqis residing abroad

Dear minister,

we are now available to organize a video conference with you as soon as possible dear Minister, and I think that the sooner this will be the sooner our countries will go forward, however we are waiting for your green light and see you soon

waiting for your answer,

Fouad Hussein, Minister of foreign affairs, arab cooperation and Iraqis residing abroad
Republic of Iraq

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II