STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to Serbia

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded
From Bakir Izetbegovic, To King Alexander II​

The past has not been particularly kind to our two nations and the two peoples who inhabit them as such. It is my profound wish to rectify previous hostilities and live amongst ourselves as brothers united by a common past, common tongue, and common culture. Therefore, let it be known that I would like to establish diplomatic relations and in addition to this a free trade agreement with a special provision for freedom of movement between our respective borders. Bosnia is ready to bury the hatchet when you are.

Sincerely,
Bakir Izetbegovic
President of The Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina​

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
To:
Bakir Izetbegovic, President of The Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina

We are more than glad to hear your message!
We suggest the following

1. Establishing trade route between our two nations. We offer exporting: construction material, coal, raspberries and hardware n' software.

2. signing following FTA
Pact of Cooperation and Trade Agreement
Between
Supervised Monarchy of Serbia
And
The Republic of Bosnia
On Trade, Commerce and General Cooperation

The government of Supervised monarchy of Serbia and the government of Republic of Bosnia: (hereinafter referred to singularly as “the Party” and collectively “the Parties”),

RECOGNIZING the existing friendly relations between the two countries,

FURTHER RECOGNIZING the importance of trade and commerce in the development of the economies of both countries;

DESIRING to strengthen and further develop exchange between the two countries in the field of trade, commerce, science, development and commercial/military industry; and

BELIEVING that such cooperation would serve their common interests and contribute to the development of their economies in both countries;

RECOGNIZING the different comparative advantages in production and manufacturing of both countries,

HAVE AGREED as follows:

1.The purposes of this Pact of Cooperation and Trade Agreement is to intensify the commercial and financial exchange between both Parties in order to broaden and expand their respective economies.

2.Both Parties agree upon extending limited tax and tariffs incentives to companies and ventures of their counterpart who want to invest and start business in each other territory.

3.The Parties agree upon the creation and establishment of joint Chamber of Commerce, which main goal will be the promotion of bilateral trade and commercial exchange.

4.The Parties agree upon the creation of a joint committee in order to identify projects and areas in which cooperation, in all its forms, can be of use for both countries.

REVISION, MODIFICATION AND AMENDMENT

1. Either Party may request in writing a revision, modification or amendment of all or any part of this Trade agreement.

2. Any revision, modification or amendment agreed to by the Parties shall be in writing and shall form an integral part of this PC/TA.

3. Such revision, modification or amendment shall come into force on such date as may be determined by the Parties.

4. Any revision, modification or amendment shall not prejudice the rights and obligations arising from or based on this PC/TA before or up to the date of such revision, modification or amendment.

ENTRY INTO FORCE, DURATION AND TERMINATION

1. This PC/TA shall come into force on the date of signing remain in force indefinitely unless otherwise termination of the PC/TA was mutually agreed.

2. Notwithstanding anything in this Article, either Party may terminate this PC/TA by notifying the other Party in writing through diplomatic channels at least one (1) month prior to its intention to do so.

3. Unless otherwise agreed by the Party's in writing, the termination of this PC/TA shall not affect the implementation of any cooperative activity undertaken under this PC/TA and not yet completed at the time of the termination of this PC/TA.

Signing for:

Serba: Alexander II - King of Supervised Monarchy of Serbia

Bosnia: (please sign here)

Done at Belgrade, Serbia on June 2012 in duplicate originals, in the Serbian language, cyrlic and latinic.

3.We would like to solve language problem which is existant between Bosnia Croatia and Serbia. We already reffer to Serbian and Croatian language as one same language Serbo-Croat. We would like to understand you stence, since i find unecesseary having 3 diffrent language which are same as a diffrent name. We would like to reffer to Bosnian as Serbo-Croat language for sake of simplification and easing ethnical tensions in Bosnia. However if you dont agree by no means will it hurt our mutual relations, since this is more of a technical offer.

4.Lastly we would like to expand our relationship to military and geo-political sphere. As such i would invitie you to Belgrade to offer your joinment into Balkan Union, which involves the following:
This document represents what Balkan Union is.

BASICS

1. Term Balkan Union reffers to geographical location on which the alliance
is located in, and of whom is reason of co-operation such.

2. Balkan Union/alliance, was first created in 1912 in a war against Turks, after war ended alliance
crumbled and so did the Balkan nations did overtaken by foreign influence.

3. Balkan Union is to provide eceonomical, culturual and military co-operation between the nations in the Union

4. Goal of Balkan union is: Stability, peace, prosperity and strength of Balkans against foreign influencers.

5. Balkan Union is not IDEOLOGICAL based but GEOGRAPHICALLY and CUTLURALY based union, since Balkan nations all
share common culturure as well as territory, with idea of what was said at (4)

AGREEMENT
Balkan Union consists of all parties in union to agree on following:

1. Free military access agreement by all parties in the union

2. Free license production of equipment of all parties in the union with exception of selling licensed equipment of other parties

3. Defensive Pact of parties in the union

4. Customs union

5. Economic co-ordination and co-operation between union members

6. Cultural co-operation between union members.

7. Diplomatic consolidation of all parties in union
Currently member of the union are our country and Croatia, and we are holding talks sorrounding joinment of Greece into the union.

5.We would gladly accept special provision for freedom of movement. Our ambassador in Sarajevo will do the paperwork surrounding this topic.

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
To King Alexander II of Serbia,

I am glad to hear back from you at last we are making up for lost times. If only my father Alija was still alive he would've been most proud of our two governments. Anyway...down to business.

1. I will gladly see to it that a designated trade route is established between our two respective nations as this will help stimulate the economy providing for much needed employment for multitudes of Bosnian citizens who would've otherwise left the country for Germany or some other entity known for its industrial powress.

2. On the grounds of continuity and dedication to my nations well being I shall agree to sign the FTA.

3. While I do indeed see merit in the purposed simplification of our native tongue under the umbrella term Serbo-Croatian I would like to humbly request that this tongue as used in the Bosnian context be recognized as a nation dialect with various loan words from Turkish.

4. I am more than happy to permit the expansion of said relations provided necessary respect be given in regards to our sovereign independence as declared on March 2nd, 1992.

5. I am glad to here of your acceptance. Perhaps we could create a passport similar to the ones issued in the days of Tito.

On a final note, I am willing to grant independence to Republika Srspka provided there be a constitutional referendum and safeguards for the Bosniak community.

Sincerely,
Bakir Izetbegovic​

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
To:
Bakir Izetbegovic, President of The Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina

We are more than glad to hear your message!
We suggest the following

1. We would like to trade our tractors for your car seats

2. We tottally accept your offer as to reffer to Bosnan as dialect of Serbo-Croatian, may ethnic troubles between our people end that way

3. We fully recognize your country as a sovereign country, thats no doubt.

4. As for Rep.Srpska issue, we would gladly accept your offer over constitutional refferendum. And of course Bosnian community has nothing to be wary from, as neither does Albanian or Hungarian. We would set-up specifical constitutional bodies to safeguard Bosnian community in Serbia and Rep.Srpska. Our nation is liberal towards minority rights as long as they dont threthen its existance like Albanian UCK did.

5. As for passport, we could look at bigger picture, we would like to call you or your delegation to Serbia Belgrade, to sign joinment to the Balkan Union, to stand with us and Croatia as one.

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
to Alexander II of Serbia

We will gladly accept your offer and will send a shipment of car seats for the benefit of Serb consumers in exchange for said tractors. In regards to Serbo-Croatian we are pleased to end this petty little quarrel going back decades ago. A refendum shall take place soon so I am told by my advisers it is my hope that their decision is within their own interests.

Sincerely, Bakir Izetbegovic
President of The Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II