STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message To Spain

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
On a secured/encrypted line, A representative of Golden Eagles Armaments would reach out to the ministry of defense for the kingdom of Spain about their interest in receiving four Durand de la Penne-class destroyers.
" Good Afternoon, I am contacting your department because of your expressed interest in our Durand-Class is that correct? If you are interested I offer my apologies to say that we currently have none available for immediate purchase, however if you are interested you can purchase them we can produce the vessels for you."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Ministry of Defense would answer the call on a private and encrypted line.

"Good Afternoon! We didn't know it was not yet available, however we would be extremely interested in buying the 4 Destroyers, they fit very well within our Naval Doctrine. Would it be possible to order 4, and pay half now and then half next Month? So it wouldn't be such a weight on our finances, especially with the situation in Zimbabwe unrolling." (14/10/2020)

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
"To answer your question, yes that can be possible we can start production immediately. please note that with the rapid stabilization the Nation of Italy is still not stable yet we tell you this not to deter you, but if the ships you wish to purchase are slightly of schedule we apologize in advance."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would pause a few seconds,

"Perhaps something could be arranged then? I believe that it would be mutually beneficial in this case, that the Kingdom of Spain be granted production rights for 18 Durand de la Penne-class destroyers, where our nation would only be allowed to produce up to that number of ships through a period of time, while the Kingdom of Spain pays the production cost it self in addition to sending 20% of the value to your own nation. I believe that the production cost of this Destroyer is around 151,805,837.50, from what my advisers told me, you'd receive every time we produced the ship around $30 361 167.5, which would be only profits, since your nation wouldn't spend anything on the production. This is of course to ensure the steady supply and construction of this ship. This would be mutually beneficial, however it would be more beneficial to your nation, since you'd not be spending anything and receiving that amount of money."

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
"One moment please," the phone hits the desk and a shuffling of feet can be faintly heard, the G.E.A. Rep. picking the phone back up. "This would be very beneficial and we are more than happy to agree to the rights of production for your nation."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Great, I'll show you the agreement via fax, hopefully you agree to the following articles, tell me what do you think of them." He would send the agreement via fax towards the GEA Rep, in a encrypted and private manner. MadDog_Joe

License of Production
Durand de la Penne-class destroyers

G.E.A -GOLDEN EAGLE ARMAMENTS-, hereafter called G.E.A, and the Kingdom of Spain, shall agree to the following agreement in the acquisition by the Kingdom of Spain, the Limited Production Rights for the Durand de la Penne-class destroyers, abiding by the following Articles;

Article 1º - The G.E.A will grant a limited production right to the Kingdom of Spain, for the production of a maximum of 18 Durand de la Penne-class destroyers by the Kingdom of Spain. Meaning that, the Kingdom of Spain will be allowed to produce up to 18 vessels of this class. (Example: building 4 now, and in two months building another 8, then after a year the rest). The total number can be reached by the Kingdom of Spain in any way, but only to a maximum 18 in total.

Article 2º- Production rights cannot be violated, meaning that the G.E.A cannot revoke the license until the number of vessels above have been acquired by the Kingdom of Spain. In the Eventuality of the production rights of the Durand de la Penne-class destroyers being sold to third parties, or in the eventuality of the G.E.A being also bought. This agreement passes on to the new owner, which will have to abide by its articles. In the eventuality of the Italian Government collasping (OOC: You transfering from Italy), the production rights will continue as agreed, until the number of vessels previously set are produced by the Kingdom of Spain.

Article 3º- For every production of a single vessel by the Kingdom of Spain, the G.E.A will receive 20% of its production cost directly transfered by the Kingdom of Spain. The 20% being a total of $30'361'167.5, per production of vessel.

Signed by the Minister of the Kingdom of Spain, Gustavo Suárez Pertierra
Signed by G.E.A - Golden Eagle Armaments - ___________

Last edited:

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020

License of Production
Durand de la Penne-class destroyers

G.E.A -GOLDEN EAGLE ARMAMENTS-, hereafter called G.E.A, and the Kingdom of Spain, shall agree to the following agreement in the acquisition by the Kingdom of Spain, the Limited Production Rights for the Durand de la Penne-class destroyers, abiding by the following Articles;
Article 1º - The G.E.A will grant a limited production right to the Kingdom of Spain, for the production of a maximum of 18 Durand de la Penne-class destroyers by the Kingdom of Spain. Meaning that, the Kingdom of Spain will be allowed to produce up to 18 vessels of this class. (Example: building 4 now, and in two months building another 8, then after a year the rest). The total number can be reached by the Kingdom of Spain in any way, but only to a maximum 18 in total.
Article 2º- Production rights cannot be violated, meaning that the G.E.A cannot revoke the license until the number of vessels above have been acquired by the Kingdom of Spain. In the Eventuality of the production rights of the Durand de la Penne-class destroyers being sold to third parties, or in the eventuality of the G.E.A being also bought. This agreement passes on to the new owner, which will have to abide by its articles. In the eventuality of the Italian Government collasping (OOC: You transfering from Italy), the production rights will continue as agreed, until the number of vessels previously set are produced by the Kingdom of Spain.
Article 3º- For every production of a single vessel by the Kingdom of Spain, the G.E.A will receive 20% of its production cost directly transfered by the Kingdom of Spain. The 20% being a total of $30'361'167.5, per production of vessel.
Signed by the Minister of the Kingdom of Spain, Gustavo Suárez Pertierra
Signed by G.E.A - Golden Eagle Armaments -Natalie Gussalli

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
A new voice comes through the line. “Hello my name is Natalie Gussalli the director of Golden Eagle,” she says in a bubbly tone, “This seems absolutely perfect with us and our nation’s interests, if you believe the ships to perform splendidly, you may ofcourse request an amendment to the license of production to produce more.” she returns the fax through the same line of security, with her signature.
“We do apologize that we couldn’t produce the ships for you at this time however we appreciate your patience with us.”

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would be elated, after receiving the copy signed by them both.

"Splendid! This bodes well for a future Italian-Spanish Relationship, especially being in the same region and the same sea." He would chuckle. "He will of course if there will be a need to produce more of these ships come to you for a renewal of the license. I do believe that this is the best for both of us. I thank you for hearing my proposal and accepting it."

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
"Of Course anything to help our brothers across the Mediterranean. If you need any assistance in the future please contact us immediately, the prospect of having a southern Europe will do wonders for all!"

Bruno

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II