STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to the Ottoman Sultanate

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Transmitted By the Authority of Vincenzo Navarro, Re D'Italia and Duca D'Este

Classified/Encrypted Level IV [/CENTER]

Sir,

I am requesting permission to deploy an impartial military peacekeeping force into Kurdish Turkey, in order to provide peacekeeping and humanitarian support to civilian populations, as well as to act as observers between your nation and the militant group known as the Kurdistan Workers Party. We intend not to be belligerents, nor to act in any manner except to provide humanitarian support for civilians, and security assistance and mediation for any diplomatic endeavours between your representatives and theirs.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Vincenzo Navarre
Re D'Italia
Regno d'Italia

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
@Logan

Ottoman%20Flag.png

The Office Of The Grand Vizier

Ottoman%20Crest.png

To: His Majesty, Vincenzo Albrecht Sepp Elouan Hummel Baptiste Navarre, Re D'Italia, Duke D'Este.
Cc:
Olağan Bilgelik, Grand Vizier Of Turkey

Subject: Peacekeepers

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Your Majesty,

With the refusal by The PKK to accept the reasonable requests I made, which required them to strip away their terrorist paraphernalia, I have announced that the members of The Royal Diet, who are PKK-aligned, will be prevented from taking their seats. This will, inevitably, anger them, however I refuse to be bullied by an organisation that kidnapped foreign tourists for their goals. As such, I accept your request to deploy peacekeepers in the south-east of Turkey.

However, I must warn you that it is almost certain that your troops will be subjected to PKK attack. Their refusal to give up their militant operations is concerning, and, with the blocking of their Members Of The Diet, it is most likely that they will restart offensive operations. Therefore, I wish to put forward an urgent request for military equipment and supplies to be purchased by The Turkish Government to reequip our land army. I must admit that we originally intended to obtain our hardware from The United States, however their sluggish response to the promise of lucrative military contracts has forced me to look elsewhere. I know that this probably sounds a little bit offensive, but I mean none when I am merely being honest with you regarding our situation. That is why I wish to put forward the following list of equipment to be made with the utmost urgency.

15,000 BM59 Rifles (Semi-Automatic)
15,000 Berreta 92FS Pistols

15,000 M40 Grey-Green Breeches
15,000 M40 Grey-Green Tunics
15,000 M33 Grey Shirts
15,000 Grey-Green Ties
15,000 Grey-Green Berets
15,000 Grey-Green M37/40 Great Coats
15,000 Grey-Green Puttees

15,000 "Samurai Vest" Chest Rigs
15,000 M33 Helmets

We eagerly await your response, Your Majesty, and hope you will provide us with the above equipment swiftly.

Best Wishes,
Olağan Bilgelik

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Classified/Encrypted Level IV​

Sir,

The Prices are as follows:

BM59 Rifles (Semi-Automatic) - $3,000.00
Berreta 92FS Pistols - $900.00

M40 Grey-Green Breeches - $80.00
M40 Grey-Green Tunics - $90.00
M33 Grey Shirts - $22.00
Grey-Green Ties - $15.00
Grey-Green Berets - $20.00
Grey-Green M37/40 Great Coats - $180.00
Grey-Green Puttees - 15.00

"Samurai Vest" Chest Rigs - $50.00
M33 Helmets - $50.00

God's Peace be Upon You,

Vincenzo Navarre

Re D'Italia

Regno d'Italia

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Logan

Ottoman%20Flag.png

Ottoman%20Crest.png

To: His Majesty, Vincenzo Albrecht Sepp Elouan Hummel Baptiste Navarre, Re D'Italia, Duke D'Este.
Cc:

Subject: RE: Peacekeepers

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Your Majesty,

The prices you have provided are more than reasonable. We are willing to pay 10% of the order's cost as a down-payment, with the rest of the balance to be paid once the goods have arrived. I hope that is satisfactory, if not, I am more than happy to discuss a different method of payment.

Best Wishes,
Olağan Bilgelik

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Classified/Encrypted Level IV

Sir,

We will begin production as soon as the down payments are received

God's Peace be Upon You,

Vincenzo Navarre

Re D'Italia

Regno d'Italia

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Logan

Ottoman%20Flag.png

Ottoman%20Crest.png

Cc:

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Your Majesty,

We have initiated the transfer of the 10% down-payment agreed by you. We have calculated that this amounts to $6,633,000. We will transfer the remaining $59,697,000 of the $66,330,000 once the equipment as arrived. We are immensely grateful and wish to repeat our thanks to you for facilitating this purchase.

Best Wishes,
Olağan Bilgelik

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Logan

Ottoman%20Flag.png

Ottoman%20Crest.png

Cc:

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Your Majesty,

As promised, we have started the process of transferring the outstanding balance of $59,697,000 for the military goods you have produced on our behalf. Once again, Turkey is grateful for your acceptance of our request, and we hope this will lead to closer ties in the future between our two monarchies.

Best Wishes,
Olağan Bilgelik