STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to the Taiwanese Secretary of Defense

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
600px-Armoiries_Autriche-Este_1875.svg.png

Transmitted By the Authority of Vincenzo Navarro, Re D'Italia and Duca D'Este

Classified/Encrypted Level IV

Sirs and Madames,

I am excited and honored to inform you that your country's offer is intriguing and that I am interested in receiving your country's proposal for a bid on a battery of Intermediate Range or Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. Please contact me at the earliest opportunity.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Marco Servio
Director, Aeronautical Acquisitions
Italian Royal Military
Regno d'Italia

D

Deleted member 5

中華民國國防部 (Zhōnghuá Mínguó Guófángbù)
THE MESSAGE IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X) ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY SERVICES
TO: Marco Servio, Director, Aeronautical Acquisitions, Italian Royal Military
FROM: Yen Teh-fa, Secretary of Defense Affairs, Republic of Taiwan

Subject: Request for Bids

Greetings Mr. Servio,

Thank you for the mail. We have recently developed the "Sky Horse" ICBM counter the Brazilian threat and the missile can be operated from Silo. Given the Sky Horse callsigns Blue Chins Delta has operational range of 16,000 km and speed is Mach 20.8, 200 meter CEP. To put that in secret order, we don't want to participate in bids but we would like to sell this ICBM to Italy for fulfil your needs. Here's the Sky Horse ICBM Specification attached to you.

Thank you,

Yen Teh-fa
Secretary of Defense Affairs
Republic of Taiwan

@Logan

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Sirs and Madames,

Very Well, I am interested in purchasing 5-10 of these ICBMs, which I would ask your country to fire into the Tyrrhenian Sea, to allow one of our ERADS Units to engage in the Terminal Phase. This would simulate an armed attack from an intercontinental belligerent on the Urban Core of our Italy.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Marco Servio
Italian Royal Military
Regno d'Italia

D

Deleted member 5

THE MESSAGE IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X) ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY SERVICES

Subject: "Operation Leviathan"

Greetings Mr. Servio,

Alright we will launch an Military operation named "Operation Leviathan" where we will throw our one and only ICBM at Tyrrhenian Sea. Please get ready of your Anti-Ballistic Missile Shield for this ops. Please give us the routes map so that we can throw that in and participate in this ops.

Thank you,

Yen Teh-fa
Republic of Taiwan

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Sir,

The Target Area will be in the International Transit Square JN. We'll leave you to come up with specific target coordinates so as not to make this completely staged. However, I've attached a modified trajectory to be sent to the missile after "intercept" such that we can intercept the missile without actually destroying either missile, allowing us to gain data from boosters, control surfaces, and so on, as well as to possible reuse some parts.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Marco Servio
Italian Royal Military
Regno d'Italia

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Sir,

With the successful test of the ERADS, I have been instructed to offer my country's gratitude in cooperating with us on this momentous occasion. As a sign of this Gratitude, my nation is wishing to make your country the first export customer of an ERADS Battery, at a price of $1,000,000,000. It's been determined that just one Battery would be sufficient to defend your entire nation, and more, from any incoming Medium-Range, Intermediate-Range, or Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Attack.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Marco Servio
Italian Royal Military
Regno d'Italia

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Sir,

I've been informed by the Fleet Admiral of the Italian Navy, that the ICBM which you sent our direction detonated, resulting in light injuries and damage to Italian Naval Fleets. Not to mention the risk posed to several major metropolitan areas by the sheer fact that a live ICBM was flying towards them. All this despite the explicit request of my government for an inert ICBM to be sent. Not only is my nation rescinding the above offer, expect to hear from legal representatives of the Italian Royal Military, as well as some very unhappy diplomats.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Patrizio Manco
First Marshal of the Kingdom of Italy
Italian Royal Military
Regno d'Italia

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

Greetings Mr. Servio,

I am sorry and you have not told us earlier so that we could have sent the fake ICBM. Everything is now over. See you for yourself. We hold you responsible for this miscommunication. See you for yourself, if you would have tell us, we would have sent without. I can't comment of anything. You can be unhappy that's your fault not ours. Please don't blame us. We blame you because you did not give us ultimatum before hand and we don't know anything about it. Things are out of my hand. We are not taking any offers from you. So who respect you no one right?

Thank you,

Yen Teh-fa
Republic of Taiwan

Last edited by a moderator:

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Sir,

Excuse me - what? My subordinate specifically listed, when he first sent out the request for bids, that he wanted an ICBM carrying an inert warhead, and that it carry self destruct charges, in case something should go wrong with telemetry or it should veer off course. I'll even attach the original E-Mail so you can reread it and remember exactly what was requested.

You're not getting out of this. Please prepare to receive multiple messages from several representatives of my nation's Government.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Patrizio Manco
First Marshal of the Kingdom of Italy
Italian Royal Military
Regno d'Italia

A message is sent out to every missile manufacturer in the world, seeking bids for a single battery of Intermediate to Intercontinental Range ballistic missiles.

Sirs and Madames,

I am excited and honored to extend to your corporations the notification that my nation is requesting bids for a single battery of 5-10 Medium Range, Intermediate Range, or Intercontinental Range Ballistic Missiles, in order to perform a weapons test with our new, cutting edge, Extended Range Air Defense System (ERADS). It is requested that they are outfitted with dummy/inert warheads simulating a WMD-carrying load and self destruct charges, in order to provide a safe but realistic simulation for our new Air Defense Systems to be tested on.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Marco Servio
Italian Royal Military
Regno d'Italia

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

Greetings Mr. Servio,

I don't get it. You can do saber rattle. Your intention is bad and you can only take a country to war. I have already re-read the things that you have attached to this email. Thank you and we are no longer receiving the email from your government. All message including email and message will marked as "Spam and Virus" and we would watch your email very cautiously. Italy has been mentally rogue nation. Any message that you will send to us will be treat as Spam.

Thank you,

Yen Teh-fa
Republic of Taiwan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II