STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to the United Kingdom

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022

To: Lawrence Adams Jamie

Private and Encrypted

Dear Minister Lawrence Adams,

Greetings, I am Abdellatif Filali, minister of foreign affairs and cooperation for The Kingdom of Morocco. The reason I message you today is primarily in relation to the situation in Turkey. It is clear that the crimes comitted by the Turkish government are evil and undefendable, and I congratulate your government for its swift retalition as a part of the coalition. As a result of the war, we are interested in tightening the relationship between our countries, and would like to ask for advice in how to proceed in reagards to our relations with Turkey in order to make our stance on the conflict clear.

Kind Regards,
Minister of Foreign affairs and cooperation
Abdellatif Filala

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
In the interest of expediting relations with Angola, Minister Filala would be invited to a private phone call with British State Secretary, Emma Ryan. She sat patiently in her office, hoping the Minister was free to discuss the bilateral relations between the two countries and no doubt Turkey would be a topic of great value.

ValorousVizier

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
Abdellatif Filali, making sure he was oompletely ready, would pick up his phone, thus beginning the call.

"Good day, Secretary Ryan, it is great to be able to talk to you today."

After an exchange of pleansantries, the politicians would start moving onto more meaningful topics.

"In recent times, Morocco has been changing. Less than a year ago, Mohammed V ascended to the Moroccan throne, and is beginning a new era of liberalisation, freedom and riches to our country. Part of this, it is clear, is that we must move towards tightening our bonds with foreign nations, and increasing trade. However, as this occurs, we have begun to abandon our neutrality, and navigating global affairs has been difficult. Through this though, we have begun to see clear moral superiority on the side of the Coalition, and so I wish to ask you how Morocco could strengthen its bonds with your and other government's democracies."

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II