STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to Turkey

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021

téléchargement.png

Coat_of_arms_of_Iraq_(2008–present).svg.png

flag (10).png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Encrypted Message

Message to : Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkey Axis12
From : Mohamed Chaoubi , Minister of Foreign Affairs, Arab Cooperation and Iraqis Residing Abroad

Dear Minister ,

As you know and see our two countries have common borders and this is a great common point which pushes us to make an important choice and that we did not know for the moment, but me and the members of the Iraqi parliament and our president We have decided to ask you for a meeting between our presidents in our capital Baghdad to discuss the future projects of our two countries that will help us in several areas, without forgetting to tell you that our ambassador is ready to come to your capital Ankara .

While waiting for your reply .

Cordialy,
Mohamed Chaoubi
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Arab Cooperation and Iraqis Residing Abroad

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
4BF5CDBB-3925-44A9-B635-565AE55111BC.png

Government of Turkey
Official Communiqué

To:

Mohamed Chaoubi, Isaq frayr

İsmail Cem, Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Security Classification-Private-Encrypted(Secured by NIO)

Last Updated: N/A

Dear Minister Chaoubi,

I find this an excellent proposal and the President has already agreed to come to Baghdad, he is especially interested in potential deals between Iraq and Turkey as well as a joint solution regarding the Kurdish peoples residing in our territories. We will begin arranging security plans, flight plans, and any other necessities as soon as possible for Our trip. The President will be using his A340 to arrive to Baghdad and various other officials will arrive on two flights from Ankara using A319 Federal Transport Aircraft. We plan to bring our own security if that is acceptable to the Iraqi Government and Vehicles and other equipment will drive through southern Turkey to Baghdad. This will include 30 TRRT anti Terror Personnel, 2 OKK Special Forces Personnel, and various standard security personnel. The President would also like to request the use of his own Presidential Armored limousine which will be airlifted from Ankara. I await your Response Minister, shukran.

Minister of Foreign Affairs
İsmail Cem
Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Turkey
Ankara

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021

téléchargement.png

flag (2).png

Encrypted Message

TO : İsmail Cem, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Axis12
From : Mohamed Chaoubi, minister of Foreign Affairs, Arab Cooperation and Iraqis Residing Abroad

Dear minister Ismail,

I am sorry for the delay, we had been me and the members of the Iraqi government very busy with our president Isaq Frayr he was severely suffering from Septitaemia and we personally took care of me and the Minister of Health for his condition, so please not to take our delay as a refusal of the president's visit, because it is an honor for us, and we of course accept the arrival of your soldiers in Baghdad and we will also take care of them, and on what concerns the project of the khurdish city we will discuss it with our presidents during your visit next week, teşekkür ederim.

While waiting for your reply .

Cordialy,
Mohamed Chaoubi
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Arab Cooperation and Iraqis Residing Abroad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II