STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to USA

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

O1ILfNr.png

Republic of Spain

This message is private & encrypted
To the Honourable Secretary of State of the United States

We would like too enquire regarding the situation in South Africa and Israel, we would like to know the current way the US views those situation, while we know that the resolution in the GA failed due to some technicalities on South Africa it could be a stepping stone for a new one to rise, and one which we could work with the Swedish authorities for their eventual release.

With great appreciation and kind regards,
Secretary of State of the Republic of Spain
The Honourable Mr. Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza, Secretary of State of the Republic of Spain ( Bruno )
FROM: Charlie Price, Deputy Secretary of State of the United States of America

Mister Secretary,

I apologize that Secretary of State Fitzgerald is not able to directly respond to you. He is presently in the United Kingdom in a high-stakes meeting with the British and Swedish Prime Ministers - please keep that information between us. I fear that the situation in South Africa is about to tip over a boiling point. Relations between the United States and Sweden are, right now, are the worse they have been since the second world war. Nevertheless, we organized this meeting with the hope that the United States and Sweden could find common ground. At this time, however, we are preparing for every eventuality in South Africa.

In regards to Israel and Turkey, we are presently in talks with the United Kingdom to defend British interests in the Mediterranean. While the Israeli position was initially unacceptable - that being the invasion and annexation of Palestine - an election was held and their government no longer appears to want to take this action. However, from what we can see, Turkey and Saudi Arabia may be preparing for an all-out attack on Israel. This would be an international outrage and I think would unite a large range of countries against Turkey and the Saudis. We have little doubt that the Turkish government, with their relatively recent actions in Armenia, may attempt a kind of genocide in Israel if they were to cease the nation. Considering that Israel has abandoned their plans for territorial expansion, I'm not sure why Turkey is taking such an extremist position.

How does the Republic of Spain stand with these situations? I look forward to hearing back from you.

Respectfully,

Charlie Price
Deputy Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran