STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

May 5, 2022
From the Foreign Ministry of The Republic of Uganda
Official Communication
Private. Encrypted.
To The Foreign Minister of the Imperial State of Congo Kelly the Mad
From The Foreign Minister of The Republic of Uganda: Jessica Alupo

Greetings,

It is with great pleasure that I can announce to you the continued electoral success of the Museveni Government in Uganda. As the people celebrate in the streets of Kampala, our government will continue the work of bringing Uganda's potential to her people. As such it is vital that Uganda is able to secure stable and positive bilateral relations with other states on the global stage. Of course the priority of this will go especially to our fellow African states. We would very much wish to invite a delegation from your government for in person discussions in Kampala, Uganda. On the agenda can be things such as joint efforts to ensure regional stability, military cooperation, and the leasing of Kinshasa, as the primary seaport for Ugandan trade. The final item being of special importance to my government, as well as providing and exciting economic opportunity to your people. I believe we can also discuss joint infrastructure ventures such as the construction of a rail line linking our capital cities.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and hope to greet a delegation from your government in Kampala at your earliest convenience.

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Jessica Alupo ( JFisher )

Subject: Outreach

CC:

Hello! The Congo has been trying to contact the many African nations finally coming out of political turmoil recently, and we are glad that you took it upon yourselves to approach us. As you may know, the Congo has recently been a major player on the world stage. Well known are our interventions in Thailand, our peacekeeping mission turned massacre in Turkey, our ground invasion of Saudi Arabia, and our successful naval action off the coast of Greece. No one else in Africa so far matches our international influence, and only Nigeria can come close to matching our military might, however, they have been quite secretive and reclusive, and have yet to take any significant actions. But on your topic, yes, I would gladly send a delegation to meet you in your capital. The idea of using Matadi (our largest Atlantic port) for Ugandan trade is very much on the table, and considering my government's recent purchase of 400 locomotives and intentions to rebuild and vastly expand the rail network, building an inter-capital line would certainly be not only a possibility but indeed a goal. Give us a time and place, and we can have our delegation out there in under a day.

Best Regards,
Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent