STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Mexico]: Message to Argentina

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Seems reasonable to me. Mineral Ores can be something if you wish."

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, we are very interested. If you can provide us with a list, we can forward this to our International Trade Secretary, in order to set up and arrange the maritime routes for the exchange.

What goods do you wish in exchange?

To continue with commerce, I wanted to bring these catalogues and these brochures from ArgenDef, the main argentine military and civilian hardware exporter, and even one of the biggest providers worldwide. It has already sold products to dozens of nations worth more than 100bn USD.

Would Mexico be interested in special offers to modernize and expand its own military forces?"

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Meat and Fossil Fuels seem fair to me and in terms of the military we are looking to modernize our forces."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"What specifically could we offer to satisfy the mexican armed forces needs?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I see you are rather a direct person who likes to say only the necesary! Ha ha.

But back to work, could you ellaborate in your Governments intended foreign policy?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"That I would love to hear a little bit more about Mexico. Your wonderful land has a lot of contrasts and I feel that politically speaking I could learn a lot more about your Government and your policies. Up to now I have been leading this conversation, but I think its time for your Excellency to take the lead and give me a lesson about what Argentine and the World can expect from the mexican Government and the future of this great nation.

What is your current relation with the US for example?

AS for the argentine foreign policy, after 5 years in power, President Herrero's agenda is quite clear by now: empower the southern hemisphere through South-South cooperation and positioning Argentine as a leading partner for all nations who want to grow and take a worthy position in the international arena."

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Oh I see! I apologise." She'd smile as she continued to listen to the Argentinian. "Well, Mexico right now requires to build her forces. I do wish to see Mexico some point in the next 5-10 years to be a major player in North America and the international world." She'd continue to let the Argentinian to speak. "We have contacted America...but they seem very quiet and inactive as we've attempted a few messages now." She'd pause. "Continuing on about Mexico, we do have the internal problem of corruption and cartels before Mexico can continue with it's plans. We are currently working on them..." She'd pause once more. "What do you think of the Australian Firearms thing..."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, I'm able to announce that the ArgenDef website is finally complete and the complete catalog has been uploaded. You can review it here. Needless to say that ArgenDef has by now a very solid history of sales and exports, providing equipment to all corners of the world, with contracts worth tens of billions of USD. Also, we are currently auctioning some equipment we recovered from a lessor. Perhaps your Armed Forces will find something of their interest. Prince are obviously far lower than on the usual catalog and the delivery is instant."

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The President and Vice would quickly scroll through each item on the ArgenDef website. Both would quickly whisper to each other quite happy with some of the items on the list. The President would turn to the Argentine. "Some very interesting equipment you have for sale. Many on the list are good to help us modernize our Armed Forces."

After a brief pause, the Mexican spoke again. "The Mexican Armed Forces once they're a bit more equipped would like to learn from the best. Would Argentina be up for a training exercise?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We are glad you like it. We are willing to offer discount prices, due to the importance of regional integration and the value we put on improving the relation with other fellow Latin-American nations. If you wish, you can tell me what you are interested in and we can discuss the best offer possible.

Also, we are open to, and welcome with open arms, the possibility of performing a join military exercise with Mexican forces, for example a joint naval operation in the Gulf of Mexico."

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Mexican would listen to what the Argentinian had to say. She'd smile. "Well, we do need to look at the Navy and Air Force the most." She'd pause. "Once the Armed Forces are better equipped we can look at doing some exercises."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Feel free to tell me, we can deliver in the shortest time possible, and can also offer you basic equipment packages with discount.

As for the exercise, you only need to tell us, and we will be there. Both sides can benefit from this."

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, I think the aircraft and naval department is really a thing that we need to look at." After taking a quick scroll through the products. "I will get back to you in regards to this."

Responding to the second part. The Mexican crossed her legs. "Navy when built that is, is something we are looking at."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Feel free to submit an order, products will be delivered as soon as possible, and I promise I will help you obtain an important discount.

But back to commerce, can we close an export deal of argentine meat and fossil fuels to Mexico? In Exchange we will receive any raw resource México can provide for our Industries. We have Our cargo ships waiting in Our ports, ready to be loaded."

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
After removing a spider from a cobweb "Of course that can be sorted, do you have any paperwork with yourself?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Indeed, I have some framework drafts here with me." The Minister would signal his aide and he would take out a folder with some documents. These would be handed over to the mexican.

"We would also need to establish the ports to be used as points of reception in Mexico, and also the frequency of the shipments."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uythrycs