STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Mexico]: Message to the Netherlands

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Cristina would place her copy away and after listening to the Dutchman she'd reply. "Yes I am happy to accommodate this. What specific are you looking to do? We are looking around mainly the Army to participate in this training as our Armed Forces will be very under-trained once developed."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I must admit," the Minister-President said "while the Dutch Armed Forces are getting close to their original, pre-civil war state, they have yet to conduct major operations or exercises. They are in no way on par with British or American forces, so I am more than eager to arrange further training for them to develop their skills. Would it be possible that these exercises are conducted in Mexico, it's a climate that my nation's soldiers rarely have the ability to train in and of course the Netherlands is too densely packed for any major exercises."

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
After coughing up cobwebs "Of course, that can be sorted. We are very much eager to learn from the best."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A cleaning lady following her normal routine would enter the conference room, she'd be shocked to see the Mexican delegation still sitting there. She quickly walked back out and notified the ministerial staff at the reception. A call would be made to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Secretary of State for North American Affairs would rush over.

She entered the room slightly out of breath and greeted the delegation, "My sincerest apologies, we were unaware you were still here. I am Secretary of State for North American Affairs Esther van Oirschot." After shaking everyone's hand she would take her place before proceeding, "Would you mind briefing me on where the discussion was left off?"

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We were just talking about doing an exercise? Yourselves wanted to conduct on Mexican soil?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II