STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
MOAC Thailand With the newly passed irrigation system modernization bill, the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives predicts Thailand's rice export volume will reach 10 million metric tons by 2003. We can expect the government to invest heavily in agricultural machinery for the farmer around Thailand. @Moacthailand
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
The Jerusalem Post BREAKING NEWS: It has been announced that Prime Minister Naftali Bennett is to chair a meeting of the Security Cabinet with the Deputy Prime Minister, Defence Minister, Foreign Minister, Finance Minister and Interior Minister also in attendance. @Jerusalem_Post
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
Andrew Evans, PM In conjunction with the United Coalition, I am happy to confirm that British combat operations against Turkey have ceased following the surrender of the Turkish Government. We are now working with our coalition counterparts to police elections in Turkey that, upon conclusion, will see a withdrawal of coalition forces. @AndrewEvans
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
Bangkok Post The Lao General Secretary and Thai Prime Minister have arrived at the Thai government house to sign a peace agreement! @Bangkokpost
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
The Jerusalem Post BREAKING NEWS: Prime Minister Naftali Bennett is to address the country regarding Turkey and Israel's "special military operation" after he recently chaired a Security Cabinet meeting. @Jerusalem_Post
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Chinese Foreign Ministry China is happy to announce new ministers for the recently created national infrastructure development ministry. Architects are being brought in nationwide for the creation of a newer and more advanced China than ever before. International companies are encouraged to join the project to develop and create a newer and better china.

62246E05-7D31-475C-A3F5-5C6F7456D453.jpeg
@MFA_China
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
Bangkok Post The government has passed the final draft of the 9th National Economic and Social Development Plan. The entire document is under voting session. @Bangkokpost
mbJ9mqj.png

ill66t3.png
Bangkok Post Thailand cheerfully welcomes back Surin Pitsuwan (ASEAN Minister). He brings back documents containing the reestablishment of ASEAN with Vietnam for ratifying process! @Bangkokpost
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
The Jerusalem Post Prime Minister Naftali Bennett speaking to reporters in the West Bank: I have already killed lots of Arabs in my life when I was in the Army, and there is absolutely no problem with that. read more here. @Jerusalem_Post
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
NotoriousNoel Israel pussied out of the West Bank whilst Turkey waged war on them... but now a coalition has mopped that problem up they're back to their original plans. Cowards. @notoriousnoel
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
Bangkok Post As the peace negotiation goes on, the government has settled the economic de-mobilization, bringing all resources from the frontline back to civilians. @Bangkokpost
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
AM The Janitor I saw it! The security guard opens the briefcase that supposes to contain the condition of Laos people, but it explodes!!! Their bodies are gone, and many officers just rush into the Ivory room. Oh my god! They capture them! Watch the television! @AmTheJanitor
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
South China Morning Post BREAKING: Reports indicate that an explosive device of unknown origin has detonated during Peace Talks between Thailand and Laos killing an unknown number of victims. Chairman Hu has stated that “PLAF forces will be on high alert in the coming days and will not hesitate to respond with lethal force against any who dare attack mainland China and it’s people”. SCMPNews
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
Bangkok Post BREAKING NEWS: The Lao delegate team, including a security guard and the Lao General Secretary, have committed the terrorist attack to assassinate the Thai prime minister! There is 3 armed guard death from the fighting between both sides. The Australian ambassador is an intermediary in the current situation. @Bangkokpost
mbJ9mqj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear