STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021
ill66t3.png
Isaq Frayr
To show the democracy of our country and the free choice of religion, the government and I have decided to include this project of triple worship destination in the new capital this monument will include a mosque, a sinagogue and a church, we want to pass on to the world that we have never had problems with a religion but with states
Une%20e%CC%81glise%2C%20une%20mosque%CC%81e%20et%20une%20synagogue%20biento%CC%82t%20construites%20sur%20le%20me%CC%82me%20site.png

Isaq frayr
mbJ9mqj.png

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
ill66t3.png
India.Gov After the wake of the Russian Financial Crisis and the rise of conflicts across the Globe, it is nice to see that issues are being resolved and peace is being upheld across our beautiful Earth. @India.Gov
mbJ9mqj.png

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
ill66t3.png
Sparrow Industries 🎅 Check out our CHRISTMAS OFFER, ringing in the Seasons with 15% APR on all Financial Loans. Do you hear the 🔔s ? Have an extra Jingle in your Pockets . . . Ho ho ho! @Alexander.Smith
mbJ9mqj.png

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
ill66t3.png
Sparrow Industries We've updated our Catalogue to include United Aircraft Corporation. You can find all the Product information there, including our current military and commercial assets ✈︎ All customers will receive 15% off on their next orders! 🎺 @Alexander.Smith
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ill66t3.png
TheWashingtonPost President Gore has stated that the situation in Russia is "extremely concerning" and that "the federal government will try to work with the Russians to prevent war in their country." @WashingtonPost
mbJ9mqj.png

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
ill66t3.png
India.Gov Please join us in welcoming President Faheit as India's new President! @India.Gov
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
The Jerusalem Post BREAKING NEWS: Israel is to join Global Assembly after passing legislation through Knesset (Israel's unicameral parliament) 64 voting for, 55 against with 1 member abstaining. History is also in making as Arab diplomat Mansour Abbas is appointed Ambassador. @Jerusalem_Post
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Armed Forces Headquarters Over the past year we have increased our international presence. At the time of writing we have a phenomenal 12% of the Swedish Armed Forces deployed abroad. @swearmedforceshq
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
RoyalNavy HMS Montrose has deployed to the Indian Ocean on a security mission to help protect trade routes. Did you know that this means 22 Royal Navy vessels are now actively deployed on operations all at the same time? @RoyalNavy
mbJ9mqj.png

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
CasaRosada_AR We are proud to see our economy thrive and become the richest country in the world, through investment and development. This is the way we can better serve our people. We share our progress with the world through organization such as the ADCA, instead of having our Armed Forces deployed around the globe to intimidate.

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
ill66t3.png
MOFA_KR "🇰🇷 doctors and medical personnel deployed on humanitarian missions in India are returning home. We are proud to be partners with India and working together for a better future for their citizens." @Ministry of Foreign Affairs
mbJ9mqj.png

ill66t3.png
MOFA_KR "Nearly 90,000 kg of medical aid from syringes, nebulisers, gauze, medical gloves & mask, first Aid Kids, and other needed equipment donated. Together we are stronger than alone. 🇰🇷 🇮🇳 @Ministry of Foreign Affairs
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Department of Finance With over $60 billion in the public purse and a further $116 billion in investment revenue, at first calculations we have seen the Swedish economy reach a net worth of almost $180 billion despite the European Economic Crisis. What a success! @swedof
mbJ9mqj.png

Reactions: Jay

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
ill66t3.png
UkrInform Russian soldiers have crusified twelve Ukrainian children ages 5 to 9. Global Assembly has yet to step in. Read more https://www.ukrinform.net/ #RussianAggression #NewsNow #Ukraine @UkrInform_Official
mbJ9mqj.png

ill66t3.png
UkrInform Night Stalker of Donbass most likely a member of Russian murder and human trafficing club. Dismembered bodies continue to be found with anti-Ukrainian slogans. Read more https://www.ukrinform.net/#RussianAggression #NewsNow #Ukraine @UkrInform_Official
mbJ9mqj.png

ill66t3.png
UkrInform Stalin's Grandson appointed head of Moscow's Russo-Ukrainian relations committee - Vows to reestablish gulag system Read more https://www.ukrinform.net/ #RussianAggression #NewsNow #Ukraine @UkrInform_Official
mbJ9mqj.png

ill66t3.png
Pravda Hey @UkrInform_Official why are you guys posting such weird shit lately? We're Ukraine's #1 Tabloid, Stay off our turff! #DICKtatorKuzmuk #FreedomOfSpeech #ItDiesInTheDark #SaveGoresTrees @PravdaUkrNews
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
UKSpaceAgency Despite delays, the LFT-01 Black Arrow Orbital Launch Vehicle has been given the green light; the launch is expected later today. @Pioneering @SpaceExploration
mbJ9mqj.png

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021
ill66t3.png
Isaq Frayr
I apologize to my people for having been less present lately I was suffering from a septitaemia which I was hospitalized urgently by order of my doctor whom I thank very much today, and I also thank the crew of nurses from the Asharif hospital where I stayed for the last few weeks. Isaq frayr
mbJ9mqj.png

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021
ill66t3.png
Mohamed Chaoubi W
e would like to inform you that our government has sent several letters to certain countries to sign agreements which will lead our country to development and which will also allow the peoples of the world to live in peace . @Ministry of foreigns affairs
mbJ9mqj.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Naftali Bennett Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. @naftalibennett
mbJ9mqj.png

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
ill66t3.png
Sparrow Industries Let's talk about Sphere. An international organisation, working to build better policies for businesses that foster prosperity, equality and opportunity. We're becoming the gold standard. Latest members include Nexus Group and Strömberg. @Alexander.Smith
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Naftali Bennett Today, I had the pleasure of meeting those enlisting to join the Israeli Army as reservists. During the Yom Kippur War, we witnessed a failure on the political level. The ones who ended up tipping the balance of the war were the reservists. Three weeks later our forces were positioned on the outskirts of Cairo and Damascus. That's an unprecedented achievement in the history of war. @naftalibennett
mbJ9mqj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.