STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Diplomatic Note to Germany

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

GOVERNMENT OF THE NETHERLANDS

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

PRIVATE

Joschka Fischer
Minister of Foreign Affairs
German Confederation
(Motziche)

Your Excellency,

I have the honour to reffirm the strong bonds that exist between the Gemran Confederation and the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

It is with great pleasure and a strong commitment to fostering bilateral relations that I reach out to you. Throughout the years, our nations have worked together on a wide range of issues and have achieved remarkable milestones in promoting peace, stability, and prosperity in Europe.

Therefore, it is my hope that we may be able to schedule a meeting between yourself and my Secretary of State for European Affairs to discuss a range of topics to re-establish the partnership between our nations. Such a meeting would provide us with a valuable opportunity to assess the current state of our bilateral relationship, identify areas of mutual interest and concern, and explore avenues for enhanced collaboration. Should you agree, I shall have the Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reach out to your department to discuss the preliminary details.

I avail myself of the opportunity to assure Your Excellency of my highest consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Bernard Bot
Minister of Foreign Affairs

DIGITAL DIPLOMATIC CORRESPONDENCE

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

German Confederation

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Hanover

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Foreign Minister Bot Dutchy ,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to reach out to us and initiating contact between our two governments.

I do apologise as Minister Fischer is currently preoccupied and has requested I represent our government in our communications until the Minister is available. I hope this is suitable for you.

I would be more than happy to meet with your Secretary of State for European Affairs. I believe we will have much to discus in progressing Dutch - German relations and cooperation.
I am available to meet with the Secretary at their earliest convenience. Should you prefer this meeting be with Minister Fischer, however, I can arrange for him to contact your office as soon as he is available.

I will look forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Markus Sander

Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Hanover
German Confederation

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Kingdom of the Netherlands

Recipient: Minister of Foreign Affairs , Kingdom of Hanover, German Confederation (Motziche)
Cc:
Subject:
Attachment:
Classification:
CONFIDENTIAL

Your Excellency,

Thank you for taking the time to respond on behalf of Minister Fischer. I am grateful that you are open to meeting with me to discuss a range of bilateral issues where my government believes we can find topics of mutually beneficial collaboration.

I wish to present the following preliminary agenda which coveres a range of topics which I believe are important to Dutch-German relations.

• Bilateral communication
  • Economic development
  • Security cooperation

Should be open to the suggestion, I would be happy to travel down to either Hanover or Berlin to meet with you at your earlier avalability. Please keep me apprised of the details.

Yours Sincerely,

Atzo Nicolaï
Secretary of State for European Affairs

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Recipient: Secretary of State for European Affairs, Kingdom of the Netherlands (Dutchy )
Cc:
Subject:
Attachment:
Classification: CONFIDENTIAL

Ms. Nicolai,

Thank you for your patience despite the unanticipated delays which required us to delay communication. I would be happy to have a phone call to discuss the three main areas you have highlighted. Attached below is a rough agenda of the items we wish to discuss.
  • Bilateral communication
    • Diplomatic Cooperation
    • Strategic Plan for North and Central Europe
  • Economic development
    • Sparrow Situation
    • European Economic Security
  • Security cooperation
    • German-Dutch Brigade
    • Border Security
    • Situation in France
    • Situation in Italy
I believe a phone call would be more suitable. Due to constraints within the ministry we prefer this method for the time being.

Yours Sincerely,
Markus Sander
Director for European Affairs

Koninkrijk der Nederlanden

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II