STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Meeting with Germany

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"The situation in Belgium is rather worrisome, however we are pleased to see stability returning to the nation. We will of course complete monitoring the situation and react appropriately based on our policy of diplomatic pressure before armed response. May we hear your nation's policy in regards to the troubles? Since we both border the nation, cooperation between our countries could be positive."

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes its good to see it is coming back to normality, our policy is non-interference mostly protecting our own borders, it was a internal struggle, that could have escalated further if nations intervened, while we do not enjoy tensions inside Europe, it is not our place to dictate or interfere in other nations unless it directly involves us. We mostly supported our civilians via our embassy.. what about your policy regarding this?"

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We maintain a similar policy where we do not interfere in the internal affairs of other nations. However, when required we are prepared to use diplomatic means to support the rule of law. We were aware of certain nations preparing for a full-scale invasion of the Kingdom of Belgium, which was most shocking due to the threat it would pose to civilian lives. Therefore we are extremely glad that situation is normalising."

"On another topic, we'd like to introduce the topic of European Cooperation. We believe that cooperation on a European scale would be extremely beneficial to both our nations as well as the continent as a whole. What is your opinion regarding this topic?"

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That changes some things, while we do not intervene directly in internal affairs of nations, we do not really condone full scale invasions on a nations, which shares a border with us. That is a big concern... Do you know which nations were planning this?"

"I do believe that cooperation in a European scale is paramount in europe, it would be good that European nations to be at the fore front of diplomacy and cooperation. Together we would be stronger."
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I agree with your statement, such an invasion would of been devastating for the civilian population. Which is why my government opted for a different approach and attempted to contact the local Pro Patria group in order to establish a line of communication with the local 'resistance'. We are pleased to see the situation stabilizing and we will be attempting to contact the new government soon."

"We are pleased to hear you are as well keen on the topic of European Cooperation, I'd like to propose the establishment of a inter-governmental committee where officials from both our governments can begin drafting possible legal documents for the establishment of a European intergovernmental organisation, similar to the European Community which was established by the Maastricht Treaty in 1993."

@Fairhold

Last edited:

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I do believe that a inter-governmental committee could prove vital to the overhaul prosperity of Europe, as long as it doesn't curtail many of the liberties that sovreign nations already posses, especially in the forefront of diplomacy and foreign policy"

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe that any European Organisation shall focus on internal cooperation, leaving foreign and external activities to the sovereign nations themselves. I'll forward your willingness to discuss these matters my government and I believe such a committee shall be established shortly."

@Fairhold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien