STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Netherlands | Message to Brazil

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

375px-Ministerie_van_Buitenlandse_Zaken_Logo.jpg

Security Clarification: Secured & Private
To: Pedro Santana Galego (CIR)
Cc: Loeka Heerkens (PM), Charelle Hesseling (MoFA)
Subject: Relations

Dear Chief Pedro Santana Galego (JakeDorent),

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Richmond Stegeman and I have recently been appointed as the Director-General, Western Hemisphere Department for the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The Western Hemisphere Department have identified that the Empire of Brazil are a key nation within the globe and we'd like to begin relations with such a prestigious nation. I'd like to invite you to the Kingdom of the Netherlands to personally meet with myself, if you cannot attend then we'd be more than happy to accept a representative from your nation to discuss various topics which includes Global Security, Global Affairs and Trade between our two nations. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

With regards,
Mr Richmond Stegeman
Director-General, Western Hemisphere Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of the Netherlands​

Last edited:

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019

Department of International Relations

Recipient: Kingdom of the Netherlands
Subject RE: Relations
Classification: Secure

Good day Minister Stegeman, thank you for contacting us!

We are honoured to be called one of the key nations of the world, I can personally visit the Kingdom of the Netherlands with my Diplomatic Team, Whenever is best for you.

Our people share a common history and I believe our two countries can benefit from strong bilateral ties.

Sincerely.

Pedro Santana Galego

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

375px-Ministerie_van_Buitenlandse_Zaken_Logo.jpg

Security Clarification: Secured & Private
To: Pedro Santana Galego (CIR)
Cc: Loeka Heerkens (PM), Charelle Hesseling (MoFA)
Subject: Relations

Dear Chief Pedro Santana Galego (JakeDorent),

Thank you for the swift reply! I can host you at your earliest convenience, please do let us know when you are setting off so we can arrange the necessary security protocol. I look forward to seeing you and working strongly between our two grand nations.

With regards,
Mr Richmond Stegeman
Director-General, Western Hemisphere Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of the Netherlands​

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019

Recipient: Kingdom of the Netherlands
Subject RE: Relations
Classification: Secure

I shall! Thank you for the invitation and I shall see you soon!

Sincerely.

Pedro Santana Galego

The Brazilian delegation led by Chief Galego would arrive in the Hague after a long trip across the Atlantic on one of the Government's "Sucatões", Once out of the aircraft, He smiled as he looked around at the Dutch Airport.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With the Brazilian delegation setting off and arriving in The Hague, an armored convoy would be waiting where Director-General would step out to greet the delegation himself. Richard would extend his hand to each of the Brazilian Delegation while speaking "Welcome to the Netherlands! I hope you guys had a pleasant flight?" he'd pause then gesturing to the vehicles, once everyone stepped into the vehicles the convoy would drive off at speed towards the Foreign Affairs building where a conference room would be waiting. A line of reporters would be waiting outside with the local law enforcement holding them back behind barriers, within the conference room would be the Brazilian and Dutch flags draped on flag poles along with a table full of refreshments (water, orange juice, apple juice, tea, coffee and various foods from both Brazil and the Netherlands), which was being prepared for the arrival of the Brazilian.
JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Thank you for receiving us! Indeed, the flight was wonderful."

Pedro would shake hands with the Dutch Director-General, the Brazilian delegation would enter the convoy, Pedro would wave at the crowd as they entered the building, once inside, they'd take their seat, Pedro smiling at the sight of the Imperial flag.

"
Once again, thank you for receiving us Director-General, I believe a Strong Relationship will prove beneficial for both of our nations, Would you like to initiate the Meeting?"

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"The pleasure is all mine!" the Director-General would pause taking a sip of his water before continuing "Certainly, how are things in Brazil? The Kingdom of the Netherlands under this administration is fairly new, so we are looking for trade partners. The Kingdom of the Netherlands can export the following; machinery and transport equipment, chemicals, mineral fuels, food and livestock, manufactured goods. Would Brazil be looking export any of these?"
JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Pedro would nod before speaking "We'd accept the Chemicals and Manufactured Goods, in Return, Brazil can offer the following."

He'd reach into his suitcase, before pulling out a sheet of paper, reading through it.

"
We can offer Meat, Agricultural Coffee and Sugar, Iron Ores, Vehicles and Machinery, would the Netherlands be interested in any of these, Director-General?"

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"That's great to hear, the Netherlands would be more than happy to accept the following goods; Meat, Agricultural Coffee and Sugar." the Director-General would pause clearing their throat then taking a sip of their drink before continuing while pulling out a file "The Kingdom of the Netherlands is looking to increase cooperation between police forces and the judicial system within the Netherlands and counterparts from across the globe. Within this file would be an extradition agreement which I believe would benefit both our nation's and be one of the first treaties of its kind to enter the globe. After reading it, would Brazil be interested in signing the agreement?" the Director-General would pass over the file to their counterpart to read.
JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Chief Galego would nod a thank you to the Dutch Director-General, taking a careful read of the file, before giving another nod of approval, placing the document on the table and looking back to the Director-General.

"
I believe this is acceptable, however, I'd like a copy of this document to be faxed to the Department of Justice and Public Security in Brazil so they may review it if that is possible? Upon their review, I'll make sure to sign it at the shortest possible notice."

JamieA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89