STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Message to Pakistan

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for being able to meet my financial strain. I'll have my offices begin writing up a contract and have it handed to you as soon as possible." The President would say before taking another sip of his drink.

"Now, your second offer is much more intriguing. The fact is that taking over operations from Pakistan's state-owned energy companies can yield immediate profits. If possible could you arrange for me to see get hands on a list of their assets and current operations?"

*Repost of [Pakistan] Message to the Netherlands

Emira

Senior
Jul 8, 2018
Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Pervez Musharraf said "In terms of the assets of Pakistan's state owned oil and gas firms within Balochistan Province, Pakistan Petroleum holds Sui Gas Field and it's 2 trillion cubic feet (57×109 m3) of natural gas within Sui. While the state owned firm Oil and Gas Development Company have proven reserves of 142 million barrels (22,600,000 m3) of oil and 9,997 billion cubic feet (283.1 km3) of natural gas within Balochistan Province.

Additionally, here is an academic study that discusses the likelihood that Balochistan has at least a billion barrels of petroleum, which would be a Dutch concession under the proposed arrangement Balochistan Geological Survey. While According to the United States Energy Information Administration (EIA), Pakistan may have over 9 billion barrels of petroleumoil and 105 trillion cubic feet in shale oil and natural gas reserves, with most of these reserves being primarily located within Balochistan Province.

While Argentina and Pakistan are jointly developing Gwadar Port within Balochistan, where you'd be able to easily refine and then export Pakistani oil and natural gas abroad. Gwadar Port is to have 13 berths that will be able to accommodate up to 200,000 DWT bulk carriers. While Gwadar Port will also be heavily defended by the Pakistan Armed Forces and security forces, as well as a contingent from the Argentine Armed Forces, so this facility will be 100% secure from any threats.

Balochistan is also quite rich in coal and has 186 billion tonnes of coal reserves, while should coal not interest the British, Sindh Province has 185.5 billion tonnes of coal reserves, which we be happy to offer your company should the British pass on exploiting the coal reserves within Sindh Province.

How does all of this sound my friends? We can work on pricing and drawing up a contract should aspects of what I've laid out, or perhaps even all of it interest your company. Just let me know and I'll see to it that our push for privatization benefits not only Pakistan, but also your up and coming firm, as I will consider your firm and Pakistan partners in this endeavour.".

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"What I would also like to ask you about it the current assets of the companies you have just named. I believe it would be beneficial to Pakistan's economy if we were to process a certain amount of the gas, coal and petroleum into energy to power Pakistani households and industries. So I would like to ask do any of the companies you have named have any oil, coal of gas power plants?" The CEO would inquire as this would be an important thing to know prior to acquiring the right to exploit the lands.

Emira

Senior
Jul 8, 2018
The Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army, Lt. General Pervez Musharraf replied by saying "Unfortunately much of the reasoning behind the privatization of Pakistan's oil & gas industries, among others, is the fact that the Pakistani state has created such a massive state-owned sector throughout all levels of our economy. Therefore our state-owned companies that are involved in the extraction of petroleum, natural gas, coal, etc, aren't even involved in the domestic refining and distrubution of the fossil fuels that their exploiting, let alone these companies having any involvement in power generation within Pakistan. So Pakistan has numerous completely separate, even competing state-owned companies for the refining of fossil fuels, as well as numerous totally independent national and regionalized state-owned companies for the generation of electricity.

So at the moment, the state-owned sectors of our economy are in desperate need of consolidation, in order to improve the capital generated within, efficiency, and overall productivity of all of these sectors of our economy. The reluctance of the ruling PML-N Government to make the necessary structural changes to the nations economy is the primary reason that the armed forces have taken over much of the economic decision making within this country, alongside a number of Pakistani experts and technocrats, who come without political affiliations. This is why the Pakistani State is now looking to begin the process of selling various state-owned firms, within numerous spheres of our nations economy.

With all of that being said, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is an excellent and rapidly expanding market when it comes to the consumption of fossil fuels, for the generation of electricity, industrial use, and for transportation. So should your firm wish to have the capability to refine various fossil fuels within Pakistan and/or operate power plants that utilize fossil fuels for electrical generation within Pakistan, I could quite easily put together a portfolio of state-owned companies that operate within these spheres for your review. Should some interest your company, their sale could be included in the sale of the state-owned companies that you've already expressed interest in acquiring, in order to form a larger, consolidated and diversified company, which could engage in a range of activities across the region and domestically within Pakistan.

Does this interest your company?".

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"As the president of an emerging company it is of utmost importance that the deals I arrange are sustainable and financially profitable. As signing deals which will only cost my company will result in bankruptcy, something which would be a negative thing for a lot of people. So every aspect you are proposing will need to be researched by my research teams, but what I can do is propose ideas for aspects of cooperation between my company and your nation."

"I can give you an example of our operations in the Netherlands, we have just completed three off-shore wind turbine fields, named the Gemini project. This project is able to provide nearly a million households with a renewable energy source. With renewable energy being a much cheaper alternative each household is saving around $600 a year on their energy bills. Of course we would be interested in conducting similar operations in Pakistan, which is why I have been asking you all these questions on your nationalized companies assets, since it is much cheaper to take over operations than to initiate them."

"So a portfolio of you state-owned power generation facilities would be much appreciated."