STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Message to South Korea

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Secret & Encrypted

To:FOreign Affairs Representative, Kingdom of Korea
Cc:
Subject:Initiation of relations

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you on behalf of my nation's government to welcome your administration to the international stage. We welcome the appearance of another fellow Kingdom to the world and hope to cooperate closely. South Korea is a beacon of prosperity in Asia and we hope to work closely with your government for the advancement of both our people's. I hope to discuss multiple affairs, from economics and trade to defence and security.

I patiently await your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Leopold Albronda
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of the Netherlands

✆ +31 (0)70 34 84 848

✉ buza@rijksoverheid.nl

■ Rijnstraat 8, 2515 XP The Hague

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018

1 Sejongno

Jongno-gu

Seoul, Kingdom of Korea

To the esteemed Minister, Leopold Albronda

We sincerely thank you for your letter. These coming times are extremely turbulent times and we are glad to know that we have friends in Europe in the Netherlands. We accept your proposal to work closely. While the King is extremely busy hosting delegations from Australia, Argentina, and Brazil, and the Queen and Crown Princess are both in Japan to celebrate the coronation of the Imperial Family, we hope that we may be able to send a representative of our government to you.

Crown Prince Ryu Min-Ki is currently studying at the Australian Defense Force Academy. It is quite possible that we can have him take a leave of absence to be able to transfer to study for a semester at Koninklijke Militaire Academy. It is high time that he stop hiding in the stalwart force that is the Korean Armed Forces and prepare to take the reins of the Kingdom, as his parents wish for him to do.

Thank you so very much. We await your reply.

Sincerely,
Jeong Kyeong-Doo
Chief of Staff of the Royal Family

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Secret & Encrypted

To: Jeong Kyeong-Doo, Chief of Staff of the Royal Family of the Kingdom of Korea
Cc:
Subject: Initiation of relations

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would welcome a meeting of a representative of your government and one of our own, possibly a meeting between your Ambassador and our Secretary of State for Asian Affairs? We are pleased to see your government has immediately dived into the action by initiating diplomatic communications with various nations around the world. We usually see a silence from many new administrations while they organise their government and militaries.

I have inquired with the Ministry of Defence and the Commander-of-the-Armed-Forces and we would be honoured to host Crown Prince Ryu Min-Ki at the Royal Military Academy in Breda. The Academy offers the following bachelor courses: Martial Sciences (military history); Military Business Sciences; Military Systems & Technologies. Furthermore we also offer a master degree course in Military Strategic Studies, however this is for officers with a bachelor degree and a few years of experience.

Lastly I would like to suggest the signing of a Fair-Trade Agreement between our nations, an agreement which would be mutually beneficial. The Netherlands has a standard version of the agreement which we can send to you for review, unless your government has a document which it would like to submit.

Yours Sincerely,

Leopold Albronda

✆ +31 (0)70 34 84 848

✉ buza@rijksoverheid.nl

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018

1 Sejongno

Jongno-gu

Seoul, Kingdom of Korea

To the esteemed Minister, Leopold Albronda

It will be our honor to send Crown Prince Ryu to Breda once he completes his semester at the Defense Force Academy in Canberra. He is an extremely studious officer and is expected to go extremely far in the South Korean Navy, and we hope that it is with your institution that he will be able to better serve his country and function as a bridge between our two nations.

Secondly, we would be absolutely pleased to have this free trade agreement signed between our two countries. The Dutch are unparalleled in the market for their items that they bring for the world and we would love to have these items in our market so they may in turn be used by companies such as Samsung and Kia. In turn, these productions will enter your country and both of our beautiful nations will profit greately.

Finally, we would love to have this meeting take place. Your Secretary of State for Asian Affairs is invited to Seoul in the future. King Ryu himself wishes to make his acquaintance with your representative. Unfortunately at this moment, he is tied up with visits from delegations from Australia and South America and is unavailable for the time being. We will surely contact you once the delegation departs from Seoul. In the meantime, you are free to visit to meet with me personally if you are willing to settle.

We await your reply!
Jeong Kyeong-Doo
Chief of Staff of the Korean Royal Family

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Secret & Encrypted

To: Jeong Kyeong-Doo, Chief of Staff of the Royal Family of the Kingdom of Korea
Cc:
Subject: Initiation of relations
Attachments:Fair-Trade Agreement

Dear Sir/Madam,

Ah, my apologies, I was unaware that Crown Prince Ryu is a naval officer. In the Netherlands all naval officers are educated at the Koninklijk Instituut voor de Marine (Royal Naval College) in Den Helder. However, the courses are still the same as taught at the Royal Military Academy in Breda

The Netherlands maintains a standard agreement, which I will attach to this message. We will be required to set a mutual tariff level, which we hope can be agreed upon at 0%.

As for a meeting, I will inform Mr Dirchs in regards to a proper working visit once I hear back from you regarding the schedule of his Majesty.

Yours Sincerely,

Leopold Albronda

✆ +31 (0)70 34 84 848

✉ buza@rijksoverheid.nl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren