STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Message to the United States

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello Mister Reinders! It is a pleasure to hear your voice. I must be quick however as I need to tell you, I will not be taking this call and will soon be passing the phone over to the Secretary of Defence"

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Ah, well, it is a pleasure to finally get the chance to speak to you," the Minister would say before waiting for the call to be transferred.

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Sorry I am not able to talk for longer about the matters we have discussed previously. I'm sure another time will come when we can discuss business." The line would go quiet again, before being picked up by the Secdef. "Ah, Mister Reinders. I am so glad you have been able to take this call"

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Until next time then, Undersecretary." He'd take a breath as he waited to be reconnected, "Secretary, to what do I owe this pleasure?" Unaware of the topic which was seemed to have a hint of urgency.

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, as you may be aware. We intercepted transmissions meant for Italy. This message was transferred to yourself, if I'm not mistaken? Well, we have informed the French government, however. Is the Dutch navy currently ready to deploy to the Med as part of its trade route security mission? Because if so, I would like to send a CSG out under the guise of the mission, to scout out and possibly stop the trade of weapons from Italy to the rebels."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Me Secretary, let me thank you on behalf of our intelligence agencies for informing us of your interception. At this time the Netherlands is planning to deploy to the Mediterranean Sea under the ISAF mandate of trade route protection. The Netherlands isn't planning a large deployment as we see no need to at this time, however, we would always appreciate American support in the region. However, a carrier strike group could be seen as a provocation rather than a deterrent."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien