STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

New Dawn, New Fatherland

Sep 28, 2021
16320029572_e992e3a084_b.jpg

It's early dawn in the city of Berlin, the capital of our dear Fatherland, home to a bustling population of 3 million people with different backgrounds, ideas, beliefs, social status but with one thing in common, language, a unity of everyone so different from each other, it is impossible to look at someone and assume that person is a native unless that particular individual opens his or her mouth and speaks, well, that is the case for Heinz, born in Spain, but raised in Berlin. With the city waking up, everyone knows a new dawn is coming up, it's Monday, but there is no school as requested by the government, Heinz, with his lovely wife Berta and their 3 kids just woke up early in the morning and are currently getting ready to attend a special event today. an event that will secure the future of the country in need of change. Moments later, the Heinrich family steps out of their apartment in main street, and the sounds of Berlin suddenly overwhelms them, from a quite neighborhood to a lively scene of families walking together carrying small flags, all heading towards the Reichstag parliament building and the Brandenburg Gate to witness a new turning point in the nations history, thus, with everyone so excited the Heinrich family also have their own little flags to carry and also began to follow the huge crowd, passing by in front of their building.

It is now 7 am in the morning, a huge gathering of citizens and tourists alike are now seen and felt in the middle of Berlin, hundreds of police officers roam the area, cameras from all sorts of news agencies, local and non-local are also now gathering and preparing, meanwhile, inside the parliament building, the new elected Chancellor, in his office, Chancellor Rodman Roderick is currently fixing himself in the mirror and memorizing his speech for everyone to hear. With the blessing of the Reichsprasident and his council mates the new Chancellor is confident a more prosperous Germany is to take place here and now.

As everyone is already ready, the Heinrich family is also within the huge crowd, waiting for the new Chancellor to address the realm, minutes later the sound of trumpets and drums are heard near and far from the Reichstag, everyone began waiving their flags, as the doors of the parliament building slowly open, everyone can now see the new Chancellor, confidently waling outside, waiving his hands to the crowd, then he began speaking to the mic, cameras are now rolling and then, with confidence, he started to address the nation.

"To my fellow citizens of this great nation, to our honored guests from all corners of the world, I welcome you from the bottom of my heart, today is already a great day for all of us, I can see from here the wonderful faces of my countrymen, it is with great pleasure to see all of you here, with me *crowd claps*. To those who do not know me, my name is Rodman Roderick, I am here to announce and show all of you, Germany's new appointed Chancellor, *Rodman bows*, *crowd claps*. Moving forward with my speech which I just somehow conjured a while ago *crowd laughs*. *Rodman raises his voice*, I now stand before you today, fellow Germans, to not beguile you with fancy speeches or ambitious promises, I am here to do what is necessary to uplift our proud nation out from obscurity, we all know and felt, for years we have been, just existing, but now, the only thing I can promise you, right here, from this day, until the next Chancellor is appointed, we will not be just existing, we will all be living as proud citizens of the Fatherland. (crowd claps). Under my administration, we will all feel and experience the coming changes, we have once lost our identity, our sacred heritage and traditions, from the flames of past wars and other historical events, The German people have been hiding due to the mistakes of others, I urge you to let not our children feel un-German, like how my generation felt, there is no crime in patriotism and nationalism, for it all encourages unity and common identity among you and I. We all will feel better education, better jobs, better security and a better Germany all in all. *crowd claps and cheers*. We are all here to want change, but to do that, I need your help, for I cannot do this alone, to achieve our goals together, we must be willing to help ourselves, it all starts with you ladies and gentlemen, for we would not wait another decade to see this dream of shared unity and identity, we must strive for it right here, right now, for we are all in this together for better or worse, but hopefully it will be the latter. To my people, may all the Gods and Goddesses all over the world bless this sacred nation of warriors and dreamers, and prosper all those who live and visit this great land, Thank you all." *crowd loudly cheering and clapping*. The Heinrich family hugging each other while cheering and waving their flags, meanwhile, Chancellor Rodman, with his both hands, waves to the crowd.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear