STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

New Zealand | Talks with a Commonwealth brother

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

iyfFsgw.png

Encrypted & Secured by the New Zealand Security Intelligence Service​
To: Gerald Bull (MoND - Canada / Alex)
Cc: Wesley R. Miller (MoDProcurement - NZ)
Subject: Procurement

Dear Minister Gerald Bull,

Firstly I'd like to congratulate yourself on being appointed the position of Minister of National Defence, it'll be my pleasure to work along side my counterpart in the near future but let me not beat around the bush and get straight to the point of this email. The Moa Class (Patrol Vessel) within the Royal New Zealand Navy is quite outdated and doesn't suit the needs and the tasks needed to be completed. The procurement department have been researching numerous vessels across the globe and it has come to their attention that the Kingston Class (Patrol Vessel) would be better suited for the needs and tasks of the Royal New Zealand Navy. If the Ministry of National Defence is willing to sell this vessel, the Royal New Zealand Navy would be looking to acquire a total of 7 vessels.

On another note, the Royal New Zealand Air Force has been looking to acquire a small number of multirole fighter aircraft and believe the CF-18 Hornet would also suit the needs of the Royal New Zealand Air Force, for this airframe we would be looking to acquire a total of 18 units. If possible, could the Ministry of National Defence reply back with a price for per unit for both the airframe & naval vessel and a total price, I shall then send this off to the procurement department who will also sign of on the sale and transfer the funds to Canada. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future!

Warmest regards,
Mr Danny P. Master
Minister of Defence

Copyrighted @ New Zealand
[tr] [/tr]
[tr][tr]
[/tr][/tr]

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
78xlSPb.png

Department of National Defence

Message to the Ministry of Defence Procurement of New Zealand
Private & Encrypted

To: Mr. Danny P. Master

Dearest Mr. Master,

I am happy to hear from New Zealand, Canada would be more than happy to produce the Kingston-class coastal patrol vessel for our siblings down south. The base price of the Kingston-class coastal patrol vessel is 134,000,000.00$, we would be willing to sell and produce them for you at a price of 154,100,000.00$. This would total to a cost of 1,078,700,000.00$ for all seven vessels. If this is a reasonable price for the Minister of Defence of New Zealand then please transfer the required funds alongside the information for which port you wish them sent to and we will begin production as soon as possible. Alternatively, we could also offer the domestic production rights of the Kingston-class for 225,000,000.00$.

Regarding the CF-18 Hornets, unfortunately these aircraft and their blueprints belong to the American company of McDonnel Douglas and we do not reserve the rights to produce and sell them to other nations. However, it is to my knowledge that the government of the United States have a storefront with this aircraft currently being offered for sale. Alternatively, Canada does possess a handful of the CF-18 Hornets that we could sell to you second-hand. While these are used, they were never used in combat nor exercises and therefore are in pristine condition. Due to the current economic situation, we would be willing to sell you eighteen of our CF-18 Hornets just under production price at 40,000,000.00$ per unit. If this interests you then eighteen CF-18 Hornets will come to the price of 720,000,000.00$, if the funds are sent we will begin the transfer of the aircraft as soon as possible with the given New Zealand destination.

Kindest Regards,
Gerald Bull
Minister of National Defence
Canada

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

iyfFsgw.png

Encrypted & Secured by the New Zealand Security Intelligence Service​
To: Gerald Bull (MoND - Canada / Alex)
Cc: Wesley R. Miller (MoDProcurement - NZ)
Subject: Procurement
Attachment(s): PAYMENT RECEIPT CAN001

Dear Minister Gerald Bull,

Thank you for the prompt reply, and I am sorry for my late reply! We would be more than happy to pay the $225,000,000.00 for the Domestic Production Rights for the Kingston Class along with the quoted $720,000,000.00 for the CF-18 Hornets! I have attached the payment receipt to this email for your records. I look forward to hearing from you in regards to the sending of the Domestic Production Rights. With in regards to the CF-18 Hornets, could they be delivered to RNZAF Base Whenuapai, Auckland. I look forward to working with you in the near future!

Warmest regards,
Mr Danny P. Master
Minister of Defence

Copyrighted @ New Zealand
[tr] [/tr]
[tr][tr]
[/tr][/tr]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa