STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Nexus | Offer to Russia

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
[td]
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NEXUSDEFENCE
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _​
XOFFER OF SHARESX
Private / Encrypted

To whom it may concern,

We are contacting you in relation to two subsidiaries of Nexus Group that we are considering to sell due to the new direction that
Nexus Group is looking to take. With that in mind, Nexus currently holds 50% of United Shipbuilding Corporation and Russian
Helicopters JSC and there is an intent into selling both in the next few weeks.

Due to the origin of both companies, we are asking if these are something Russia would be interested in acquiring?
We are yet to finalize this but if it is something you are interested in, we would prioritize a Russian bid.

To confirm, we would only sell the full amount and, although subject to change, the stock market current suggests:

• United Shipbuilding Corporation, 50%, $14,478,220,022.78
  • Russian Helicopters JSC, 50%, $9,403,765,022.78

Alternatively, it will go to a public auction if no interest is seen from Russia.

Kind Regards,
Jess Wright
Administrator Alex
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[/TD][/TR]

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Rosimushestvo.png

Agency for State Property Management
Message to Nexus Defence
Private & Encrypted

To: Jess Wright, Administrator of Nexus Defence
From: Director of State Property Management, Farit Gazizullin

Dear Mr. Wright,

I hope all is well.

As I am sure you know, the Russian Empire has recently acquired the other 50% of the shares from these two corporations. Because of this, for obvious reasons, we will not be able to buy the remaining shares totaling 23,881,985,045.56$ all at once. However, we are not willing to turn down the offer outright - as you said, these are Russian companies. So instead, we would be willing to purchase 2% of each corporation per Russian tax period, totaling 1,910,558,800.00$ per purchase of 4% of the remaining shares. This, of course, would take quite some time to receive the full amount that you are seeking from the sale of these shares so we understand that this may not be the best option if you are wanting immediate liquid funds.

There is another alternative. If Nexus would be willing to drop the price of the United Shipbuilding Corporation shares to 10,000,000,000.00$ and Russian Helicopters to 7,000,000,000.00$ then we would be able to purchase 5% of USC and 7% of Russian Helicopters per Russian tax period. Allowing Nexus to receive the funds in a much shorter timeframe.

But of course, our offers may not appeal to you and as such we are open to alternative courses of action, if Nexus has any ideas.

Kindest Regards,
Farit Gazizullin
Director of State Property Management
Russian Empire

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
[td]

NEXUSDEFENCE
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _​
XOFFER OF SHARESX
Private / Encrypted

Dear Farit Gazizullin,

Thank you for your prompt response, due to the immediate goals of Nexus, we are ideally looking for options
to sell the full share quantities of both companies, imminently, as opposed to over what could be months or years of a transition.

Although not preferred, an alternative method we may agree with is for us to deposit the shares into a holding account,
and accept monthly payments from yourselves until the full value is paid off. However, this would be limited to a 12 month contract.

Once fully paid, the full amount of shares (50% for Russian Helicopters and 50% for United Shipbuilding) would both be transferred
to your government.

To re-iterate, the selling of these shares is not yet confirmed by our board of directors but please let me know your thoughts.

Kind Regards,
Jess Wright
Administrator Alex
[/TD][/TR]

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Rosimushestvo.png

Message to Nexus Defence
Private & Encrypted

Dear Mr. Wright,

From my understanding, paying off the shares in payments throughout 12 months would mean that Russia would send Nexus 12 payments of 1,990,165,420.23$ totaling to 23,881,985,042.76$. At which point, once that total is reached the 50% of the shares from each of these companies will be immediately transferred to Russia?

If that is in fact what you mean then I can confirm that this is something Russia is more than willing to abide to and we would be more than content to begin solidifying this deal.

Please get back to me on further details at your earliest convenience as we are very eager to take this step towards beneficial Nexus-Russian commercial ties.

Kindest Regards,
Farit Gazizullin
Russian Empire

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Rosimushestvo.png

Message to Nexus Defence
Private & Encrypted

Dear Mr. Wright,

I hope all is well.

It has been some time since we have last spoken and I would like to say that Russia's economic situation has improved greatly - despite the current events.

If Nexus is still selling the shares for the following: 50% United Shipbuilding Corporation for $14,478,220,022.78 and 50% of Russian Helicopters JSC for $9,403,765,022.78 then the total would be 23,881,985,045.60$. If you are willing to drop this to 20,000,000,000.00$ flat then we would be willing to send you the funds immediately.

Please let me know.

Kindest Regards,
Farit Gazizullin
Russian Empire

Jamie

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II