STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Nigeria - Diplomatic Cable to The United States

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
Minister Bonny Takes A Jog

After his morning jog, a shower and breakfast, Minister Bonny knows there is much to do today. He asks his secretary to find the name of the the person that is equal to his cabinet position in Sweden and ask to set an appointment up for later in the afternoon.

He would also remind his secretary that it is Wednesday, and he wants his usual lunch with Defense Minister Abacha moved to breakfast and he wants it done here in his private study. There may be many defense minded people on calls today and having Abacha here will make the proceedings more efficient.

Almost losing his cool, which is what the jogging is there to prevent, he yells at his secretary that he wants the Americans here today. Or he is prepared to go to their embassy.

"Issues have arisen," he yells into the phone.

"Ambassador Masa must be here today."

He then hangs the phone up.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private
Ambassador Masa would be looking over some paperwork that had been securely sent to him from Washington when he was informed that Minister Bonny wished to meet again. He had his office securely inform Minister Bonny's office that the Ambassador would arrive within the hour. True to his word, Ambassador Masa arrived with a couple of armed DSS agents and two members of his staff. He brought with him his locked briefcase which contained diplomatic papers and writing utensils. His staff brought some writing utensils and notepads, as well as their knowledge of relations between their two countries, and were ready to assist the ambassador in anyway possible.

Baer

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
Minister Bonny would shake hands with Ambassador Musa and as usual have him sit next to him only separated by a small table with a lamp. He would also welcome the Ambassadors assistants. His laptop would be out on the large coffee table in front of them.

"Thank you, Ambassador for coming in on such short notice. Everything between has been cordial up to this point, but I am going to be frank. It has been over a month since the Treaty of Abuja was signed by our two countries. We are in the process of shutting down our third largest airport and are going to spend around one hundred million dollars of the four hundred million you are giving us on defending it and keeping it a secret and I have yet to hear anything from you. It is distressing to say the least. Do you have an explanation for the total lack of communication?"

Odinson

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
An aide would enter the room and whisper in Bonny's ear. Bonny would turn on the TV in his office. "Would you like a drink Mister Ambassador? It seems like it will be a long night."

After sipping some of his rum on the rocks. he would reply.

"Quite the speech. He is absolutely right in every aspect. Save for the fact that he completely ignored Sweden's occupation of South Africa."

1644158196982.png

"I would like to remind you, that we are still bound together by the Treaty of Abuja. And the reasons why the treaty was signed in the first place.

I have made several attempts to acquire certain US Military hardware but you have completely ignored our requests. Perhaps we were just lackey's. Either way, in a week's time, the world will know of your duplicitousness and deceit.

The world will know you were building up a coalition against Sweden, but failed to do so. Deciding that threatening a weaker country is worse than actually invading one like Sweden did.

Coalition of Giants. Whack-A-Mole diplomacy and alliances.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private​

"In our country, our Congress must first ratify a treaty before we can act on it. That has not happened yet. However, the situation with Turkey has been exceptionally troubling and garnered international attention, and justly so. We cannot stand idly by while this is going on. I stand by saying that we do not support the Swedish occupation of South Africa, and that it should not be legitimate in the eyes of international law, but our utmost focus right now is our deployments to Turkey to stop an ongoing genocide on multiple fronts, against a country we have historically considered our friend and ally. Now I, and my government, will not stand for these kinds of threats. If you wish to work together I still have every intention of advising my government to do so, but these kinds of threats are exactly what destroys good will and can tarnish future relationships," he said. With that, he and his staff got up and returned to the American embassy.

Baer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II