STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Nigeria] Message to Israel

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From the Nigerian President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan
To the Israeli Prime Minister

Greetings, it is with great elation that I write to you to congratulate your government on stabilizing Israel and bringing them back to global affairs. We are most pleased to see an active Israel. Nigeria stands with a unique history in Africa as a long time friend of the State of Israel. This is a friendship we are most eager to continue, especially when it comes to commerce, bother civilian and military. The Nigerian Defense Ministry would be most eager and grateful to place a large scale order for Israeli equipment. We believe this would profit both our nations and open the door for much greater future relationships, further I would be most interested in personally visiting the State of Israel on pilgrimage and to arrange a state visit.

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
Encrypted and Private Message
From the Israeli Prime Minister: Ayelet Shaked
To the Nigerian President: Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

We are most pleased to receive your congratulations and your greeting. We are most happy and eager to continue active and strong relations with Nigeria. Israel has long been a nation with a history of cooperation towards all those willing to support her. I am certain that our defense department will be capable of meeting the needs that the Nigerian Army has. I will make arrangements for your state meeting as soon as a date is finalized. I am most open to meeting you and hosting your pilgrimage to the holy land.

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From the Nigerian President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan
To the Israeli Prime Minister

This is most delightful news to hear. I will organize the trip immediately so that I may leave and we may discuss issues vital to the security of both Nigeria and Israel, as well as discuss future cooperation on the commercial front between our two states. Further I am most looking forward to a tour of the Holy Land, and the opportunity to meet with your new government and better understand your goals and ambitions for your state.

President Goodluck Jonathan and a delegation from the Nigerian Defense and State Departments would immediately depart Abuja International on a Chartered Private Flight for Tel Aviv, Israel. They would notify Israeli State Department officials of their planned arrival and follow all ATC instructions.

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
Encrypted and Private
At Tel Aviv the Israeli delegation headed by Prime Minister Ayelet Shaked would await at the airport to greet the Nigerian delegation. Press would be invited for a photo only spray before the delegations would be whisked away in a convoy to a private meeting conference room set up at the Foreign Affairs Department.

In the room. Prime Minister Shaked would speak:

"Greetings to our Nigerian friends and to their President: Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. The State of Israel welcomes you and your people. We are most eager to show you around Israel, but first we have many matters of state to discuss. You had mentioned your nations desire to procure Israeli military hardware. We can also discuss trade. Where we start is up to you sir."

@JJSmithJr

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001