STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Nigeria] Message to Portugal

Kuroko

The Federation of Nigeria
Mar 4, 2020

Secret and Encrypted

To: Dona Sandra Saturnino Henriques, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal (@Strix)

From: Tom Ikimi, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of the Federation of Nigeria

Greetings My Friend,

I am Chief Tom Ikimi, of the Federation of Nigeria. As a member of the Federal Council, I have been informed of and part of the Nigerian decision to purchase Portuguese vessels for the Nigerian Federal Navy. I would like to formally issue my thanks for the future export of these, and hopefully many more, vessels. As well, I would like to establish stronger relations with your government. Anti-Colonial sentiment is high in Nigeria, but I feel Portugal may be a possible close ally despite your country's past, particularly due to your Lusophonic Council, which I personally find to be a very honorable creation. I would like to establish trade, possibly through the use of purchased Portuguese trade vessels, if we can come to an agreement on that.

Beyond this, I am curious what you may want or need from the new united Nigeria, and if there is anything we can do for you.

My Thanks,

Tom Ikimi
Office of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
United Federation of Nigeria

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros
Dona Sandra Saturnino Henriques

Monarquia Parlamentar de Portugal

ENCRYPTED
To: The Office of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, Nigeria
Subject: RE: Nigerian Diplomatic Inquiry

Greetings!

I would like to thank you for reaching out to Portugal. Portugal is more than willing to support Nigeria her needs, from questions regarding the economy to military matters. In regards to the trade vessels, we have numerous vessels available for purchase, and in a fashion similar to the naval assets, we would begin production once the funds have been transferred and locked. These vessels and their price can be accessed through our storefront, the Portuguese Maritime transport Company. Although I would suggest just sending me the list of vessels your government wishes to procure, the storefront is strictly for leasing business.

I would like to ask if your government is interested in joining the League of Lusophonic States as an Associate Observer? This would pave the way to a closer relationship between our nations, and you can benefit from free-trade between member states. If you do not wish to join, that is fine too, we can settle for a Portuguese-Nigerian diplomatic relationship. In regards to what Nigeria can do for Portugal, I cannot think of anything at the moment, although I would contact you if we can think of something in return.

Signed,

S. Henriques
Minister of Foreign Affairs

@Kuroko

Kuroko

The Federation of Nigeria
Mar 4, 2020

Secret and Encrypted

To: Dona Sandra Saturnino Henriques, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal - @Strix

From: Tom Ikimi, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of the Federation of Nigeria

Ms. Henriques,

I would like to thank you in return for such a kind welcoming. The Nigerian Government is open to mutually beneficial arrangements in all things, and purchasing ships from Portugal to in turn use for trade is one such measure I would like to employ immediately.

x6 Marylena-Class vessels would be a wonderful purchase, and this comes with the likelihood of continued purchases as Nigeria develops into the globalized world. Please let me know your prices.

While not a Lusophonic nation, Nigeria does lie close to the country of Equatorial Guinea, a former Portuguese colony that went through much trouble and multiple colonizers in her past. We are anti-colonialists at heart, but with the Empire of Brazil as a willing full member, I would like to ask your future plans for the organization. The free trade rights are particularly attractive however, and I would gladly accept this invitation.

My Thanks,

Tom Ikimi
Office of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
United Federation of Nigeria

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros
Dona Sandra Saturnino Henriques

Monarquia Parlamentar de Portugal

ENCRYPTED
To: The Office of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, Nigeria
Subject: RE: Nigerian Diplomatic Inquiry

Greetings!

For the six Marylena-Class vessels, we would offer you $120,000,000 as a base price. I would go ahead and lower this to $100,000,000, as a gesture of appreciation. Once the Portuguese Government receives the funds, we would go ahead and ask our contractors for the immediate production of these vessels. When they are finished, we would ship them to you as agreed upon.

Our plans for the LOFS are simple, yet quite hard to achieve. We plan on building an intergovernmental organization that aims to help its members develop their nations to their full potential, through economic plans, advancements in technology, as well as protection against any aggressors. While the key members are of Lusophonic origin, we wouldn't discriminate against anyone who wishes to join in our cause in creating a brighter future for generations to come.

You can read up on our key documents here, and once you are ready to join as an observer state, you can contact either Portugal or Brazil so that we may formally arrange your Observer Membership. I hope to hear from you soon.

Signed,

S. Henriques
Minister of Foreign Affairs

@Kuroko

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II