STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Nigeria] Message to Ukraine

Kuroko

The Federation of Nigeria
Mar 4, 2020

Secret and Encrypted

To: Borys Tarasyuk, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Ukraine (@GingeOrCringe)

From: Tom Ikimi, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of the Federation of Nigeria

Hello My Friend,

I am Chief Tom Ikimi, representing the United Federation of Nigeria. As the Nigerian government consolidates, I would like to formally establish relations with your nation beyond embassies. I would like to discuss trade with Ukraine, despite the distance of our countries. As well, if there is anything else you would like to discuss, I am open to it. Regardless, I'm interested in furthering relations.

My Thanks,

Tom Ikimi
Office of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
United Federation of Nigeria

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020

To: Tom Ikimi @Kuroko

Subject: re: Establishing Relations

CC: Konstyantyn Gryshchenko

Security: Private and encrypted

To the honorable Councilor of Nigeria’s Foreign Affairs, Chief Tom Ikimi,

I would like to begin this email by thanking you for your patience. Ukraine’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been undergoing a change of leadership and reorganization. To decrease response time and increase the effectiveness of cross-cultural communications, our ministry is now divided into regional delegations. My name is Liubov Abravitova, I am the secretary of Ukrainian Affairs in Africa.

We are delighted to know Nigeria is seeking our friendship. There are more similarities between our two countries than one might see at first glance. Ukraine would be enthusiastic to call Nigeria a trade partner. Our country is known for its foodstuffs, but we also export timber, non-ferrous metals (including Titanium, Mercury, and Magnesium), petroleum products, and natural gas. What would the Federation of Nigeria be interested in importing or exporting?

Now, in this increasingly globalist age, it is important for our countries to remain vigilant of events transpiring around the world, and not simply the affairs of our closest neighbors. Nigeria's international stances matter. Ukraine, therefore, would like to understand Nigeria's opinions on the recent military conflict between Belgium and France--if your country plans on making an official stance. Is there any action Nigeria plans to take against either party?

Awaiting your reply with interest,
Liubov Abravitova
Secretary of Ukrainian Affairs in Africa

Kuroko

The Federation of Nigeria
Mar 4, 2020

Secret and Encrypted

To: Borys Tarasyuk, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Ukraine (@GingeOrCringe)

From: Tom Ikimi, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of the Federation of Nigeria
Mr. Abravitova

The Nigerian government is open to all Ukraine has to export, save perhaps refined petroleum and gas. The metals in particular are interesting. Please refer to the Nigerian recorded exports to see primary export pricing. Refined petroleum, unrefined petroleum, natural gases, cocoa, and small ships are the main exports. and we are happy to export it all.

The Nigerian stance on the recent outbreak of hostilities is neutrality. While we are interested in maintaining diplomacy and trade across the globe, Nigeria will not intervene in European or any non-African affairs, so long as they do not threaten African sovereignty or Nigerian close allies. This includes the latest attacks in France and Iraq. The most Nigeria would intervene in would be GA peacekeeping missions, and only by volunteer forces. Does this satisfy you? We would like to know your same policy, if able.

My Thanks,

Tom Ikimi
Office of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
United Federation of Nigeria
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II