STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Norway]: Message for Germany

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

KINGDOM OF NORWAY

PRIVATE AND CLASSIFIED

Recipient: Helmut Kohl, Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany

My name is Ine Marie Eriksen Søreide and I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of Norway. Therefore, I am the one that is given the honour to contact you and open diplomatic ties with the between the Kingdom of Norway and the Federal Republic of Germany. I hope it is possible to arrange a meeting between ourselves so that we can discuss a wide range of topics such as political affairs, military affairs and economic affairs and with Germany becoming an observer nation within the Nordic Council, I would like to prioritise a meeting between our two countries. I would like to invite you to the Norwegian capital city of Oslo to meet with myself in order for our two nations to open relations.

Ine Marie Eriksen Søreide
Minister of Foreign Affairs​
Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1000px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

1280px-Ausw%C3%A4rtiges_Amt_Logo.svg.png

1097px-Bundesadler_Bundesorgane.svg.png

To: Ine Marie Eriksen Søreide, Minister of Foreign Affairs Zak

Cc: Klaus Kinkel

Subject: Diplomatic Relations and Trip to Oslo

Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Guten Tag Ine Marie Eriksen Søreide,

I would love to come to Olso for an official state visit. This is long over due. I hold diplomatic relations with Norway to be of the upmost importance. Since joining the Nordic Council. we have established very close relations with Sweden. We want to hold the same level of closeness with all members of the Nordic council. I would like to schedule a visit at your earliest convenience. I will be flying in on a Airbus A340-313X VIP. I will be accompanied by a small 5 man security and 5 diplomatic staff. I will leave the other details of my stay in your very capable hands.

I look forward to meeting you.

Regards,
Helmut Kohl
Federal Chancellor
Federal Republic of Germany
788px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

KINGDOM OF NORWAY

PRIVATE AND CLASSIFIED

Recipient: Helmut Kohl, Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany

Minister Søreide is currently with the Ukrainian Ambassador but has passed on the relevant details to me and I would be more than happy to host you here in Norway, my diary is open for the next few days and it would be an honour to meet you in person. Your plane will be directed to Oslo International Airport upon entering Norwegian airspace and you will be met on the ground by the relevant security.

Frank Bakke-Jensen
Acting Deputy Prime Minister​
Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

To: Frank Bakke-Jensen, Acting Deputy Prime Minister Zak

Cc: Klaus Kinkel

Subject: Diplomatic Relations and Trip to Oslo

Hello Mr. Frank Bakke-Jensen,

I do regret to inform you that I will be unable to attend our meeting in Oslo. With the untimely death of the Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn in the Rattanakosin Kingdom, I must attend the funeral in Bangkok. I do hope that we can reschedule for next month. Hopefully we can find a time that we will both be available for a meeting in Oslo. Please forward the next available time Prime Minister Erna Solberg is available and we can make this an official state visit.

Regards,
Helmut Kohl
Federal Chancellor

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

To: Frank Bakke-Jensen, Acting Deputy Prime Minister Zak

Cc: Helmut Kohl

Subject: Request for a Video Conference

Hello Mr. Frank Bakke-Jensen,

My name is Klaus Kinkel. I am the Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs to the Federal Republic of Germany. I am contacting your office today in hopes of setting up a video conference with your Foreign Affairs office. As Federal Chancellor Kohl has been delayed in Southeast Asia, it may be some time before he is able to have a formal visit to Oslo. With the current economic situation in Russia threatening to spill over into the rest of Europe, we feel it is important that we begin formal talks on economic cooperation, international trade, and our current roles within the Nordic Council. I have plenty of availability this week for video conference or phone call with a member of your government who is authorized to make decisions regarding economic and trade policy. Please let me know who that might be and when they would have opening in their schedules. I believe that by working closely together, member nations of the Nordic Council will weather this storm, thereby strengthening the bonds of brotherhood between our nations.

I do hope to hear from your office soon.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel
Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa