STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Norway]: Message for South Korea

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I am sure that our defence officials will contact you in the coming days regarding the project to inject a new frigate into the Royal Norwegian Navy, as for trade, this is appealing and we would be more than welcome to welcome you to Norway, if that is all then I must head back to the Embassy to brief the Minister of Foreign Affairs as their is currently something going on back in Norway."

The Ambassador grabs his items and shakes hands with the President and offers a bow before politely leaving the embassy with security in tow.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
As the discussion began to wrap up. the Presidents' staff ensured all the gifts were wrapped properly and secured so that the Ambassador could move them safely, and so he could send the gifts for the prime minister without worrying about wrapping or other items. The President completed his final remarks as the Ambassador finished speaking. "Thank you for coming Ambassador, I hope we can meet again very soon. Today's conversation was lovely. Please, pass my best of wishes to your Prime Minister, I hope we can achieve great things together. Please let her know, Korea is always here to support Norway in our common values. I believe, that a delegation from our Trade, Industry, & Energy Minister should visit Norway to sign an agreement on trade, visas, and have a discussion with your Prime Minister." The Ambassador after his response was led our by the P.S.S and the President's Chief Secretary, as he exited the premise, the convoy was already waiting for him, his security rearmed and ready to move. The ambassador's motorcade would exit the Blue House as the evening life of Seoul bustled, the Ambassador driving through the streets and seeing ajummas selling street food and people mingling after a long day at the office. The flag of Korea waving strong and high on corner streets, a continued testament. to the enduring spirit of the Korean people against all. Back at the Blue House, the transcripts were compiled as the President went back to his private residence. The staff still working out technical arrangements with the Norwegian Ambassadors Office, the President personally happy with the Norwegian Ambassador and hoping for a stronger relationship with the Nordic nation. As the lights were turned off in the room, the protocoled sweeps occurred for any items and espionage equipment...another day in Seoul.

Zak

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89