STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Norway]: Message for USA

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

KINGDOM OF NORWAY

PRIVATE AND CLASSIFIED

Recipient: Charlie Price, Deputy Secretary of State, United States of America

Norway and the United States of America have long shared an excellent friendship dating back to the American Revolution which has had a big impact on Norwegian culture and the United States Constitution was a model for the Norwegian Constitution. I would like to issue a visit request from my office for you to visit Oslo on a date of your choosing in order to lay down the foundations to further extend the friendship between our two countries.

I look forward to hearing from you, or your government soon.

Vidar Helgesen
Minister at the Office of the Prime Minister​

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE UNDER SECRETARY OF STATE
FOR POLITICAL AFFAIRS

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Vidar Helgesen, Minister at the Office of the Prime Minister ( Zak )
FROM: Michael Walsh, Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs

Minister Helgesen,

Deputy Secretary of State Price is currently engaged in other internationally diplomacy, but I would be happy to take up your invitation to come to Oslo. I feel that we can build a fruitful relationship between Norway and the United States. I will be heading to Oslo tomorrow morning. Thank you for this invitation.

Michael Walsh
Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

As promised, Assistant Secretary of State Walsh departed from Washington on a government-chartered flight to Norway, assuming that the Norwegians issued a visa for him to travel there. He would land at Oslo's international airport and then wait to either be picked up by the Norwegians, or be given further direction on where he should go. This was all done privately.

Last edited:

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

The Norwegian Police Security Service would deploy to Oslo International Airport upon hearing that a delegation was coming from the United States of America, officers would patrol the airport with their appropriate firearms to make sure that no threats posed a threat to the incoming delegation.

A motorcade also arrived on the tarmac so that the United States delegation did not have to make their way through the airport and could quickly depart to head towards Regjeringskvartalet which was the headquarters of the Norwegian Government.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Assistant Secretary Walsh, a handful of armed Secret Service agents, and the rest of the American delegation arrived. They would go with the Norwegians in the motorcade and prepare for the short journey to Regjeringskvartalet. The American delegation was looking forward to meeting with the Norwegians.
Zak

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The Assistant Secretary of State and his entourage returned home. They would do so safely and with haste.

• Wow
Reactions: Zak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa