STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Norway | Message to The United States

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

utenriksdepartementet-niva2-engelsk.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: Charlie Price, Deputy Secretary Of State.
Cc:
Subject:
From: Knut Vollebæk, Norwegian Ambassador to the United States. Odinson

Good Afternoon Mr. Price,

Your DSS agents and our own diplomatic security team have completed a search of our Embassy here in Washington. They have concluded that there had been no break-in and after a thorough inventory of all items located on-site, we have found nothing missing. I have personally thanked the four DSS agents who assisted during the search of the grounds here. They performed professionally and are a testament to the American Diplomatic Security Service. I am baffled as to the reason behind the fake break-in. Do you have any information on where the original threat came from? I would like to make a special trip to your office to discuss the matter further. I am available all week and will be placing security here at the Washington embassy on high alert until this matter is resolved. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to meeting you this week.

Knut Vollebæk
Norwegian Ambassador to the United States
Kingdom of Norway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa