STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Norway | Purchase Request to French Ministry of Defense

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

387px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Norwegian_Armed_Forces.svg.png

Norwegian Ministry of Defence

441px-Statsikon.svg.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: Sébastien Lecornu, Minister of Defence. Zak
Cc:
Subject: Purchase Request to French Ministry of Defense

Good Morning Minister Lecornu,

I would like to thank you and your government for agreeing to sell military hardware to the Kingdom of Norway. I think this will go a long way to strengthening the relationship between our two nations and laying the groundwork for future cooperation. I have received the pricing structure on the items mentioned in a meeting with Minister Støre. I have received approval from Parliament to make the following purchases.

500 Maritime Container Carrier Vehicles ($90,000.00 x 500) totaling $45,000,000.00
300 Renault MPG Ecomat Wheel Loader ($72,000.00 x 300) totaling $22,500,000.00
300 TRM 700-100 Tank Transporter ($50,000.00 x 300) totaling $15,000,000.00

Grand Total $82,500,000.00

I have taken the liberty of sending the funds to your government account here. Payment Receipt

I would make a special request if possible. We are currently in the market for a 155mm towed howitzer in order to complete the readiness of our Motorized Infantry Brigade Combat Team. I am to understand that some hesitancy by your office to sell the TRF1 Artillery which would perfectly fill this need. We would be willing to pay as much as $4,500.000.00 per unit. We are willing to pay a high premium for such an advanced piece of equipment in hopes that the profit made might help your office reconsider selling the item.

I would hope that we can keep this channel of communication open between our two offices for future purchases. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with your office in the future.

Kind Regards,

Anne-Grete Strøm-Erichsen, Minister of Defence
Kingdom of Norway

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Minister Anne-Grete Strøm-Erichsen,

I hope this email finds you well, it however does come with bad news.

With recent affairs at the European Grand Summit going the way they have, it has been decided by President Marine Le Pen that the agreement to sell military hardware to the Kingdom of Norway will no longer go ahead as planned as per the previous meeting between our two governments. I will have a refund authorised to return to your accounts within the upcoming hours. President Marine Le Pen has not taken this decision lightly and it has been discussed with the Defence and National Security Council and partnering organisations that this will need to be undertaken.

I have been told that the President will be writing an official communication (letter or email) to your government as soon as she becomes available to discuss her thoughts and feelings.

Kind Regards,
François Lecointre
Minister of Defence
French Republic

Vaka

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa