STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Notice to Israel

Sep 28, 2021
Status Encrypted

To: Israel Foreign Affairs Ministry Zak

NOTICE!
PREVIOUS MILITARY AND CIVILIAN PRODUCTION ORDERS FROM CHINA WILL BE THE LAST EXPORTED PRODUCTS THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY WILL BE ACCOMODATING DUE TO DANGEROUS SHIPPING LANES IN THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA, FUTURE ORDERS EXCEPT CURRENT ONES ARE NOW TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. PRODUCTION AGREEMENTS WITH ANY COUNTRY ARE ALSO TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO THE SAME REASON. WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WHEN WE DEEM THE SAID ROUTES SAFE FOR ANY CIVILIAN SHIPPING TO RESUME. FOR ANY CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE OF THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA. THIS DIRECTIVE IS HEREBY CONSIDERED ABSOLUTE AND FINAL BY THE CCP, NONCOMPLIANCE BY ANY FIRMS IN CHINA THATS ARE RELATED TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MET WITH EXTREME CONSEQUENCES.

Best Regards,
Chinese Foreign Affairs Ministry

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

A secure and encrypted call would be made to the Chinese Ministry of Defence with Ambassador Irit Abba urgently seeking to speak with a member of the Ministry. A memo had been sent beforehand on an encrypted line mentioning the need to speak with a senior member of hierarchy within the Chinese Ministry of Defence with security affairs in the Middle Eastern region spiralling out of control massively and the Chinese equipment ban.

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
Status encrypted

A ring can be heard inside the Chinese defense ministers office and quickly told his guests to get out of the room politely because he is picking up an important call.

His secretary then said, "Sir, call is from Israel" He replied, "I see, well that was fast indeed, perhaps we have made a mark after all"

He calmly sat down at his chair, fixed his suit, then picks up the phone labeled ENCRYPTED and answered it, "Defense Ministers Office, How can I assist you today."
Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister, it's a pleasure to speak to you. I hope things across Beijing at the Ministry of Defence are going well. You probably know why I'm calling but if you don't then I'll mention it now, the State of Israel is disappointed in the notice given to our Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the People's Republic of China ceasing arms trade with my country but I wanted to seek reassurance that this will be removed from the State of Israel because we are looking to purchase more equipment from your country. The State of Israel is not responsible for dangerous shipping lanes within the region and we're pushing for peace within the region for a better region as a whole.

You may or may not have seen our post on Twitter regarding the commissioning of the new Type 052C destroyers we acquired from your government and we would like to do more business with your country due to the amazing benefits and technology you can provide our great country to bring peace and stability to the Middle East."

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
status encryption secured

"Despite my governments hesitation, our word matters a lot, once we say one thing we should be able to commit to what we have just said, but in reality, for us, business is more important than politics and policy, If arms trade is to happen between us again, we would like your utmost discretion, and fully commit to silence once the balls start rolling once more, we have barred arms trade to Turkey, we do not know for how long, but to be honest, doing business with them may harm my government in the long run which is more important than profitable business and foreign policy of any kind. Overall, we deem Israel a favorable partner, but we had to play fair so we showed the world that we suspended arms trade with your country and Turkey, we hope you understand our dilemma during that time. Also we would like to confirm if this line is secure on your part, we know it is but we wish to double check it again."

Zak

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"This line is one hundred percent secure, we understand the predicament that the People's Republic of China is in and your country is a wonderful friend of the State of Israel and we would like to of course conduct more arms trades in the coming months and years ahead. I'm a man of my word and discretion between our two countries regarding arms trade is of course given and I know that the same will come from your country too Minister."

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
status encrypted

"So in that case what can we do to help you ambassador, what are you looking to acquire from our military industry that we may secretly sell to your government?, as I've heard those destroyers you ordered from us are looking nice in the hands of your sailors."

Zak

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II