STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Oman] Diplomatic Correspondence to Libya

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

Sultanate of Oman
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Foreign Minister Yusuf ibn Idris ,

It is with great honour that I open official diplomatic communications between our two governments. I would like to take this opportunity to further our diplomatic relations and explore areas of establishing additional foundations and routes of greater economic cooperation.

As a fellow Arab nation in an unstable and volatile region, it is with paramount importance that Oman and Libya have a close relationship, not only for our own prosperity, but for the security and prosperity of the wider Middle-East and Arab world. The region's history can only serve to show us of the catastrophic risk should we not pursue a goal friendship and mutual cooperation.

I would like to inform you that as part of the re-invigoration of our diplomatic relations, we would be assigning Ambassador. Hilal bin Abdullah Alsanani to serve as our representative in Tripoli.

To facilitate the progression of Omani-Libyan relations and stability of the Arab world, we would like to open formal discussions between Oman and Libya in order to progress our cross-border partnerships and integration in numerous areas, including science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, travel & immigration, energy and national security.

We look forward to hearing your reply and your ambitions for Omani-Libyan relations.

Yours Sincerely,

Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sultanate of Oman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa