STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Oman] Diplomatic Correspondence to the USA

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

Sultanate of Oman
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Secretary of State Fitzgerald, Odinson ,

It is with great honour that I open official diplomatic communications between our two governments. I would like to take this opportunity to further our diplomatic relations and explore areas of establishing additional foundations and routes of greater economic cooperation.

Oman and the United States of America have a long relationship, longer than most come to realise. Our shared history dates back more than 200 years, with American-Omani trade activities being established as early as 1790. Oman and the US share a special relationship. Our relationship is special as Oman was the first Arab and Middle-Eastern nation to recognise the USA as sovereign in 1841. Additionally, the USA is the first Western nation Oman had interacted with that did not have territorial or imperial ambitions in our nation. This mutual respect has existed well into the 20th Century, with our governments cooperating regularly during times of political, diplomatic and military incidents in the region.
I believe our countries' relationship can continue and develop much further going into the 21st Century.

I would like to inform you that as part of the re-invigoration of our diplomatic relations, we would be assigning Ambassador. Moosa Hamdan Al Tai to serve as our representative in Washington, D.C.

With the absenteeism and lack of internationally active governments in our region, we aspire for Oman to become the vanguard and gateway to the Middle-East and Arab World, an aspiration that will certainly benefit the USA. To facilitate this, we would like to open formal discussions between Oman and USA in order to progress our cross-border partnerships and integration in numerous areas, including science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, immigration, energy and national security.

We look forward to hearing your reply and your ambitions for Omani-American relations.

Yours Sincerely,

Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sultanate of Oman

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi, Minister of Foreign Affairs ( Motziche )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Foreign Minister Al Busaidi,

The State Department and the White House are very pleased to hear that a stable, functional, and active government is governing in Oman. The President has informed me that he will gladly accept Moosa Hamdan Al Tai as the Omani Ambassador to the United States of America. I look forward to hearing about negotiations between our governments that will benefit both of our countries. With your government's permission, President Gore would like to appoint Ashton Burke as the United States Ambassador to Oman.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

Sultanate of Oman

I appreciate your swift response.

I am glad to here your acceptance of our Ambassador in Washington D.C.. I, of course, would like to relay our approval of Ambassador Burke's assignment to our capital Muscat.

For our proposal and negotiations to be conducted most efficiently, I believe discussion would be better-off conducted face-to-face between our governments. Should you agree, I would like to invite yourself, or your representative should you prefer, to Muscat for discussion with the Sultan on Omani-American cooperation going forward.

The agenda we propose for such summit includes, but is not limited to:
- Activities in the Gulf and Middle-East region
- Omani - American immigration
- Security and law enforcement, including the proposal of an extradition treaty
- Culture and Education

I hope you can agree and I shall remain optimistic for your response

Yours Sincerely,

Sultanate of Oman

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi, Minister of Foreign Affairs ( Motziche )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Foreign Minister Al Busaidi,

The State Department is pleased to hear that Ambassador Burke has been approved to serve as our representative to your government. The agenda that you have set forth is definitely acceptable from our point of view. If it is suitable for your government, I would be happy to have Ambassador Burke represent the United States in Muscat for these discussions.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

Sultanate of Oman

I am glad to hear your support for American - Omani discussions. We will warmly welcome Ambassador Burke for this meeting.
We will host this meeting at Al Alam Palace. Thus the Sultan will await Ambassador Burke's arrival at their earliest convenience.

Yours Sincerely,

Sultanate of Oman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa