STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Oman] Diplomatic Correspondence to Turkey

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

Sultanate of Oman
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Foreign Minister Yakış EnigmaMage ,

It is with great honour that I open official diplomatic communications between our two governments. I would like to take this opportunity to further our diplomatic relations and explore areas of establishing additional foundations and routes of greater economic cooperation.

As a fellow Middle-Eastern nation in an unstable and volatile region, it is with paramount importance that Oman and Turkey have a close relationship, not only for our own prosperity, but for the security and prosperity of the wider Middle-East and Arab world. The region's history can only serve to show us of the catastrophic risk should we not pursue a goal friendship and mutual cooperation.

I would like to inform you that as part of the re-invigoration of our diplomatic relations, we would be assigning Ambassador. Mahmoud bin Hamad bin Nasser Alhasani to serve as our representative in Ankara.

To facilitate the progression of Omani-Turkish relations and stability of the Middle-East, we would like to open formal discussions between Oman and Turkey in order to progress our cross-border partnerships and integration in numerous areas, including science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, travel & immigration, energy and national security.

We look forward to hearing your reply and your ambitions for Omani-Turkish relations.

Yours Sincerely,

Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sultanate of Oman

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023

150px-MfaLogoTR.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Dışişleri Bakanlığı
Official Correspondence​

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sultanate of Oman Motziche
CC: Mahmoud bin Hamad bin Nasser Alhasani, Ambassador of Oman to Ankara
BCC: Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Ambassador of Türkiye to Muscat
Sender: Yaşar Yakış, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye
Subject: Official Diplomatic Communications and Strengthening Oman-Türkiye Relations

Dear Minister Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi,

I extend my warmest greetings to you and the people of the Sultanate of Oman. It is with great pleasure that I receive your letter, and I am honored to initiate official diplomatic communications between our two nations. Your commitment to enhancing our bilateral relations is deeply appreciated, and I share your sentiments regarding the importance of a strong partnership between Oman and Turkey in the face of regional challenges.

I would like to convey my sincere congratulations on the appointment of Ambassador Mahmoud bin Hamad bin Nasser Alhasani as your representative in Ankara. His presence will undoubtedly contribute to the further strengthening of our ties and the success of our joint endeavors.

In a reciprocal gesture, I am pleased to inform you that we will be assigning Ambassador Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu to serve as our representative in Muscat. Ambassador Çavuşoğlu's extensive diplomatic experience will be an asset to our diplomatic mission in Oman, and we are confident that he will foster closer cooperation and understanding between our two nations.

In light of your proposal to advance our cross-border partnerships and integration, I wholeheartedly agree that there are numerous areas where Oman and Turkey can collaborate to mutual benefit. Science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, travel and immigration, energy, and national security are indeed pivotal sectors that can foster economic growth and regional stability. I believe that our cooperation in these fields will not only benefit our nations but also contribute to the peace and prosperity of the wider Middle-East and Arab world, as you rightly pointed out.

To initiate the formal discussions you mentioned, I propose that we establish a Joint Committee for Bilateral Cooperation. This committee can serve as a platform for our respective experts to explore and develop concrete proposals for collaboration in the aforementioned areas. Moreover, it would be an excellent mechanism to ensure the effective implementation of our shared objectives.

I share your enthusiasm for the potential of Omani-Turkish relations, and I am confident that with our joint efforts, we can achieve great success. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the establishment of the Joint Committee and any other specific ideas you may have to further our partnership.

Please convey my warm regards to Ambassador Mahmoud bin Hamad bin Nasser Alhasani and Ambassador Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, and let them know that we eagerly await their arrival in their respective posts.

Yours sincerely,

Yaşar Yakış
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Türkiye

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa