STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Open Communique

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
A message would be drawn up and sent to the Canadian Embassy and Foreign Affairs Ministry, before being further disseminated to the global community. Immediately, the embassy in Ottawa as well as all consulates would shred and burn all sensitive documents, smash or remove and pocket all hard drives and floppy disks, and remove any valuables from the Premises. The security personnel not haul down the flag of the High Kingdom of France until the last diplomatic staff member had left the building.

800px-Arms_of_the_Kingdom_of_France.svg.png

Transmitted By the Authority of the High Kingdom of France
OPEN COMMUNIQUE
Encryption Level: NONE

To Whom it may concern,

It has come to My Government's attention that Canada has recently made an attempt at purchasing a single Chemical Warhead of the V-Series, more specifically V-X. Considering this is in violation of the Resolution for Strategic Ordnance Prohibition (STOP), as well as considering that it is the national policy of France not to maintain relations with countries which are in violation of the resolution either in letter or in spirit, it is with a heavy heart that I must announce the cessation of relations between Canada and France. I am officially denouncing the Canadian Government.

Therefore, I am officially announcing the closure of all embassies and consulates of France within Canada, as well as the assigning of certain staff of our Washington, DC Embassy to operate a "Quebecois Affairs Section," which will assist in the emigration of French Canadians which do not currently feel safe under the present government. Furthermore, I am announcing the declaration that the Canadian Embassy in France is hereby closed, and all staff thereof have 48 hours to leave the High Kingdom of France or be subject to arrest on charges of espionage. Canadian governmental and military ships shall be barred from French Harbors except under grave duress, likewise any governmental or military flights from French Airports. France reserves the right to turn away commercial traffic, and/or overflights. These actions are not taken lightly and are in the service of greater peace.

Vive le Quebec Libre,

Henri VI,
Grand Roi de France

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F24508633%2F168895572654%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

Department of Global Affairs

C7qlG7n.png

To: Henri, Unrecognized Pretender

Mr. Henri,

I am saddened to hear that you will be closing your embassies and consulates within Canada. I am also shocked that you would believe Canada to actually attempt to purchase this chemical warhead through such public means, let alone for you to believe that a nation such as the United States would sell them. Minister Theodore Kane has straightened out the situation and explained it away for what it was: a mere mistake, a typo.

Regardless, Canada will not prevent French citizens from leaving our nation. While France may not wish to hold bilateral relationships with nations who 'violate the Resolution of Strategic Ordnance Prohibition (STOP)', Canada does not wish to hold bilateral relationships with nations, such as France, who fund and arm terrorists. Know that Canada will follow suit in renouncing your government. Canada will assist in the emigration of all French citizens would wish asylum from the insane man in a crown and will treat all French vessels and aircraft the same way that France treats Canada's. Lastly, all Canadian consulates in France and the embassy within Paris are now officially closed.

I wish you the best at continuing your false tyrannical leadership over the people of France and hope that you do not meet an end at the hands of the beautiful machine that is the guillotine. Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité ou la Mort!

Kindest Regards,
Edward Reid
Minister of Global Affairs
Canada

The embassy and all consulates within France would shred and burn all sensitive documents, smash or remove and take all hard drives and floppy disks and would bring the Canadian flags with them as they made their ways to local airports and returned home to Ottawa.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II