STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Pakistan] Message to FCI

Emira

Senior
Jul 8, 2018
Pakistan_Army_Emblem.png
Top Secret and Encrypted Message from the Pakistan Army

To: Mr. Alexander Smith, Chief Executive Officer of First Choice International,

From: Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army, Lt. General Pervez Musharraf,

Let me start by saying that I view the writing of this letter to you as a national humiliation for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and a personal humiliation upon myself. Due to the economic mismanagement of the Pakistani economy by the ruling PML-N and the corruption/misappropriation of state funds by the PML-N led Ministry of Finance, I would like to humbly request that the final installment of the loan pertaining to FCI arms sales to the Pakistan Armed Forces, worth a total of $2,187,000,000, receive consideration for a renegotiation between FCI and the Pakistan Armed Forces. The Pakistan Armed Forces, who have now taken an active role in assuring that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan returns to a strong economic, due to PML-N mismanagement and corruption, requests to spread the loan repayment out into four repayments of $546,750,000, as this will allow the Pakistan Armed Forces the necessary room to adjust Pakistani economy, without deep austerity measures, which could lead to the destabilization and collapse of the PML-N Government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

Once again, let me say that I view this request as a national and personal humiliation, even though the Pakistani nation and Pakistan Armed Forces were completely uninvolved in the PML-N's complete mismanagement of the Pakistani economy in recent months. To ensure that the Pakistani economy swiftly rebound, the Pakistan Armed Forces have taken a more active role within the Ministry of Finance, in order to end corruption and mismanagement within the Ministry. The Pakistan Armed Forces has also begun aggressively pursing a range of income earning business opportunities with numerous nations across the globe, while slashing our expenditures, while the Pakistani Government has also applied for a $10,000,000,000 loan from FCI to return the treasury to the green side of the balance sheet. Let me assure you in no uncertain terms, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan's people and the Pakistan Armed Forces are committed to returning the Pakistani economy into the green and you have my personal assurance that the Pakistan Armed Forces will do whatever necessary to ensure that the Pakistani State meets all of its debt requirements to FCI on schedule and in full.

While due to the unfortunate need for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to renegotiate our current loan for defense procurements, I can give you my personal guarantee as an Officer and gentleman that once the four repayments are made to FCI, the Pakistan Armed Forces will make a second purchase from FCI of six DCNS Gowind-Class Corvettes, twelve Sikorsky CH-53E Super Stallion Heavy-Lift Helicopters, and thirty six additional Airbus H215 Super Puma Tactical Helicopters from FCI.

Sincerely,

Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army, Lt. General Pervez Musharraf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa