STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Philippines] Videocall to Nigeria

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
President Jonathan would take several notes as both the fax came into his possession and the Prime Minister spoke. He was eager to secure this relationship.

"We are in most need of advanced infantry transport solutions, special forces rapid deployment, a main battle tank suitable to the African continent, a transport helicopter, a light deployment vehicle, logistical support, trucks, suvs, cars, and the like. We produce our own APCs, and MRAPs, although we would be most interested in acquiring those as well. We also have a licensing agreement with the government in South Africa to domestically produce much of their equipment.

I am again very pleased to be updated on the progress of our order with DIAP. Our armed forces have all but finished their training and we are eager to see our national guard fully mobilized in case of any disasters or unrest within our nation. Please relay my gratitude to DIAP for these rushed orders.

Now as for the Future Soldier Program, is the Research and Development of this system complete? Has it been field tested?"

Apingdaldal

RP'ing The Philippines, RL'ing The Philippines
Jul 1, 2018
"Hmmm.... so far, DIAP's portfolio is limited mostly to ground vehicles and weapon systems. Aircrafts such as helicopter are unavailable at the moment.

As for our Future Soldier program, the FFS system, yes it is a completed R&D Project (https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/mod....php?f=118&t=29676&p=185710&hilit=FFS#p185710). Mass production of the FFS Combat Systemwith an initial production of 100,000+ units has already started. Upon completion, the FFS combat system will be distributed to the Philippine Army and the Philippine Marines. The Armed Forces of the Philippines aims to equip all infantry personnel. That is only Stage 1 of the FFS Combat system adaption to our TRADOC (Training and Doctrines). Stage 2 would be the integration of the FFS Comnat system with armored assets i.e. APC's, IFV, SPH, and MBT's that will transform the Philippine Army and Philippine Marines into the "next-generation" and will give them a network-centric ground warfare capability. Final stage would be the integration and compatibility upgradation of the FFS Combat system to the Link-16 and Link-22 Tactical Data Link. The aim of the final stage is to allow the FFS Combat system from infantry and armored assets too communicate and share information with air assets with TDL-16 and TDL-22. When we reach that point, all infantry units from any AFP branches of service would basically (and effectively) become a Combined Arms unit. "

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Given the high level of cooperation that seems likely between the Philippine Industries and Nigeria's defense capabilities perhaps it would be pertinent to dispatch a Nigerian defense delegation to meet with leaders of the Philippine defense ministry as well as leaders of DIAP. We believe that such a meeting between our two delegations could be highly beneficial to each of us, and help make Nigeria's military the envy of Africa."

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
"Of course, President Jonathan. We welcome the idea of a defense meeting between AFP/DND (with DIAP) and the Nigerian armed forces.

Currently, our military top brass from the Army, Airforce, and Navy are in Argentina at the meeting. But rest assured, once they conclude their business in Argentina, Nigeria would be their next itinerary."

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We are looking forward to the official organizing of such a summit and I will forward the need to make details to my foreign office. As for these advanced soldier systems, how easily could the languages be translated to English? We would be very interested in purchasing 200,000 units in lots of 25,000 if possible. We would further like to purchase 10,000 of the units to begin production immediately and then perhaps organize a joint military exercise between our special forces to help both of our military forces better integrate the systems into use."

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
"We will look forward to that summit as well as the joint special forces military exercises.

By the way, the language used in our system are already in English. No need for translations.

And of course we would be happy to provide Nigeria our Soldier System. I am pretty sure that we can speed up the production of 200,000 units by allowing DPR of our soldier system. In that way, we will both do productions in parallel. You can be assured that DIAP will allow this DPR arrangement, as long as the government of the Federal Republic of the Philippines dictates them.

I will immediate relay this Expression of Intent for the FFS combat system to DIAP. You can expect DIAP to contact your Nigerian Armed Forces for clarification on soldier system requirements of your armed forces."

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We are elated to hear this. We are hoping for continued updates on our order as well. We look forward to the discussion with DIAP. Now in the meantime is there anything else I can do for you?"

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
"That would be all for now, President Jonathan. Thank you very much Sir."

PM Marcos would wave his farewell in front of the videcon camera and ends the videocall.