STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Phone call] The Kingdom of Greece to the Republic of Cyprus

Aug 28, 2018
51UxDRH9VML._SY355_.jpg

{PRIVATE AND SECURE LINE}

"We have a secure line, sir." the Head of Operations instructed the King, pointing him towards a phone. The King took the wireless device on his hand, paced up and down twice while the ringing continued from the other side of the line.

"Dear Mr. President," the King's charismatic voice boomed as he heard the unmistakable voice from the other side. "Allow us to be among the first to congratulate you on your election victory, and the forming of your government. The Kingdom of Greece is very interested in the fates of our fellow friends in the Republic of Cyprus. Tell me, how are you doing?"

@AriesWiz

Jul 11, 2018
PRIVATE & SECURE

Sitting calmly at his desk, Loxias Laskaris the President of Cyprus continues to read a review form from one of his cabinet members. His eyes grow heavy as briefly glances the stacks of paper on either side of him. With a sigh of defeat, he lays the document back down before reclining on his chair for a period of rest. Shutting his eyes while wondering when the work will end.

A minute later, the black glossy phone begins to ring. Upon hearing it, his eyes open wide. Slowly rising back up to his original position he hovers his hand over it before firmly grabbing onto it. Raising the device up to his ear, he was surprised to hear the voice of an official from the department of foreign affairs.

"Yes?" he quickly asked, now more awake with keen interest.

"It's a call from the kingdom of Greece Mr. President. More accurately from the king of Greece himself. He wishes to speak to you through a secure line. May I patch him through?" the official relays.

"Of course! Send him through!" without hesitation.

A second later, the booming sound of the king of Greece flowed through the comms.

"Well, this is certainly a surprise. I was wasn't aware that the king himself handles these sorts of talks. I was expecting an official at the least" jokingly with a hint of shock.

Clearing his throat, he spoke more of a professional tone.

"Forgive for that jest. But it is truly an honor to speak with you. I thank you for your praises. As of how I am, I could lie and simply say that I am doing wonderfully, but that would be a disservice. Rather its more of work trying to stitch together a divided country. How about yourself? Was there something you wanted to discuss personally?"

Aug 28, 2018
King Constantine makes his way calmly towards his desk. "We are happy that our personal attention pleases you, Mr. President. We wouldn't pass on the opportunity to congratulate you on your electoral victory to our minister, badly though that he wants this pleasure." His tone got serious. "We are awfully aware of the troubled times your administration must be going through, but the burden you have shouldered upon yourselves is an admirable one and will no doubt honour you by its completion."

The voice on the other side brought the King's attention to the matter at hand.

"Why, yes. Our intention for this brief first contact is to personally invite either yourself, or your foreign minister -should you be horribly unavailable- to come visit with us, in Athens. The reason for this invitation is obviously the pleasure of seeing you again, and of course the same old tedious business of governing. Frankly, I couldn't be bothered if I weren't who I was, wouldn't you agree? Well, in any case, my intention is to sign a FTA agreement between our two countries, and set our trading up and running - as it should be. And of course discussing other, regional matters that will be to our mutual defence and interest."

@AriesWiz

Jul 11, 2018
A thin smile began to appear upon hearing the kings words.

"An invitation to Athens? I would be personally honored to come visit you in the Greek capital! It had been an awfully long time since I last visited the ancient city for other such minor affairs. And it be a good moment seeing each other again. Perhaps more on a leisurely trip than an official one as you suggest. As I prefer on most trips. That I can agree with you." he laughs.

"But I believe that establishing an FTA agreement to increase our two nation's cooperation is in the best of interests. And naturally, the entirety of the Mediterranean itself. Though I would be careful when proceeding with such acts. The Turks in the northern region of my country mustn't believe that we are leaning toward greek interest rather than their own. So I may have to balance the scale. But yet again, that is an issue I can manage. I can leave at the earliest time being such a date has been already settled?"

The man's fingers magnetized over to the miniature globe, now spinning it as his eyes were lost to the bronze circle.

@Weber
(Sorry was busy if this seems short or odd)

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II