STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Phone Call to the US

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
With the war coming to an end, Her Imperial Majesty the Tsarina, Catherine III, would use an encrypted phone call to contact the President Al Gore.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private​

President Gore was at the White House. He had just met with the National Security Council and was walking back to the Oval Office when he was told of the ongoing address by a man claiming to be the new acting-President of Turkey, who was organizing the surrender of the nation. Officials at the White House were rushing to confirm this. An hour or so later, when the Tsarina called, President Gore took the call. He was in the Oval, smoking a cigar with Vice President Sinclair.

"Your Imperial Majesty, it's good to hear from you. I'm sure you've heard the news about Turkey? I have you on speaker phone, Vice President Sinclair is in the room with me," he said to her on the encrypted line.

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Tsarina's desk was covered in papers, detailing everything the Russian forces had accomplished. "Hello, President Gore. Yes, I've heard. That's why I'm calling, actually. The Turkish military are surrendering to the Imperial Armed Forces en masse. We have Ankara, control four Turkish provinces, and soon will hold all of Eastern Thrace. I think you know where I'm going with this, President Gore. What we spoke of when I was last in America, is that still agreed upon?"

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"As I said to you when you were here, this will take a large amount of diplomatic discussion. This is not a matter that just the United States or Russia can decide. Our countries have fought with the British and Swedish, and the Australians secured the capitulations of Saudi Arabia. What's most important is overseeing new Turkish elections so that they can have their government restored and we can leave their country. If you want to organize talks to try to convince the other allies that allowing your nation to do what it wants to do, you need to do it soon," President Gore said.
Alex

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II