STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Pol] Poland to Zaire

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
CmzvLw9.png

Secured and Encrypted

To: ZaireCongolese Foreign Affairs and Zaire Military

Subject: Peacekeeping Forces To Rhodesia/Zimbabwe

CC:

I hope this message finds you in fair health and weather, friends. I am contacting you in regards to the recent Global Assembly Resolution for Peacekeeping Forces to Zimbabwe. As many nations are attempting to transport goods and personnel to Zimbabwe for relief efforts, we have come to the conclusion that an airfield between Europe and Zimbabwe would be most beneficial. I have been given certain powers from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Defense to negotiate access to an airfield that is capable of landing and launching a fully laden C-5 Galaxy. This would require a runway at least 1,700 meters in length. Through our research we have determined that Zaire would be best location for this airfield. Whether or not this airfield would be continued in use after the Zimbabwe crisis has ended would be completely up to the Zaire government. At this time we are prepared to offer domestic production licenses for the Tarpan Honker, Star 266 truck, Star 1466 truck. This was valued at around 500 million for the domestic production licenses.

Sincerely,
Andrej Towpik
Ambassador, Global Assembly
JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Private and Encrypted

From the Zairian Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Laurent-Désiré Kabila
To the Polish Ambassador to the Global Assembly: Andrej Towpik

My government is eager to lend support to those aiding in the ongoing crisis in Zimbabwe. We have referred members of UZACOM, to the usage of Lubumbashi Air Force Base, a Forward Operating Base has been established there by the Irish to help organize the supplies and units going into country.

Lubumbashi is an excellent jumping off point for forward operations into Zimbabwe, and we offer it willingly to the GAPFOR force being deployed on country.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
CmzvLw9.png

Secured and Encrypted

To: Laurent-Désiré Kabila

Subject: Peacekeeping Forces To Rhodesia/Zimbabwe

CC:

We are pleased to hear this. I will be informing other members of GAPFOR-Zimbabwe about this ability to utilize Lubumbashi Air Force Base to assist in the Peacekeeping efforts. Just to be transparent, my government may contact you at a later date about extending the Polish use of Lubumbashi Air Base once Peacekeeping efforts in Zimbabwe are no longer needed. Or if the Peacekeeping efforts are extended due to some unforeseen consequences. But, as a representative to the GA, it is not my place to enter into negotiations with you for this.

Sincerely,
Andrej Towpik
Ambassador, Global Assembly

JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Private and Encrypted

From the Zairian Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Laurent-Désiré Kabila
To the Polish Minister of Foreign Policy: Dariusz Rosati

Greetings, while our governments have had some contact before, I felt it was long passed time that we made official contact with one another. Poland is a primary defense product provider of Zaire and as such strong and healthy bilateral relations between our two states is of the utmost importance to my government.

To continue the growth of these bilateral relations we suggest the discussion of a trade mission between our nations as well as the discussions about a student and cultural exchange to promote common understanding and respect between our people. If this is possible please let us know.

ManBear