STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland]Communication with United States of America

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
CmzvLw9.png

Encrypted and Secure

To: President Al Gore Odinson

Subject: Condolences

CC:

President Gore, on behalf of Poland and her people that reside in both Poland and the United States, we would like to offer our deepest condolences for all of those that perished on February 5th. My wife Jolanta has said she will be praying for all of those poor souls. As of this moment the most I can do is offer to see Rescue and Law Enforcement personnel to assist in the clean-up and investigation of the attack. Poland stands with you Mr. President.

Sincerely,
Aleksander Kwaśniewski
President of the Republic of Poland

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Aleksander Kwaśniewski, President of The Republic of Poland
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of The United States of America

Mister President,

President Gore has asked me to express his gratitude on behalf of the American people for your condolences. At this time, the FAA has closed all United States airspace and our borders with Canada and Mexico, however your offer of support is appreciated. I can assure you that the police and the D.C. National Guard will ensure the safety of all embassies in the capital. Please inform your government that the United States Federal Government is functioning and in working order. I hope that if your intelligence services come across any information in regard to what happened, you would securely forward it to my office or the FBI as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa