STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland]Communications to Greece

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To:: Alex Cross; Foreign Minister for Republic of Greece Calicoboi
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Minister Cross,
First I would like to congratulate you and the rest of the recent Greek administration on their winning of the election. I'm sure it was an electric day throughout Greece at the conclusion of the elections with plenty of celebrations by the Greek people, within Greece and internationally, at your President's triumphant win.

Now onto the meat of the matter. I am interesting in formalizing diplomatic ties with the Republic of Greece by first reestablishing our diplomatic avenues of communication by re-opening the Polish Embassy at Chrisanthemon 22, Psichiko 154 52, Greece. Kaja Kucharska has been named the Polish diplomat to Greece and she is eager to assume her duties within your beautiful nation.

While the primary reason for formalizing relations with Greece are an attempt to help out emerging governments with establishing themselves on the world stage, Poland's secondary objective is to attempt to bring Europe together so that we may stand strong against foreign intervention in European affairs. With the increase of traffic of Thailand within the Mediterranean itself and it's desire to get involved in foreign regional affairs, we in the Kingdom of Poland are attempting to establish ourselves outside of the shadow of nations such as the United States and Thailand to ensure our regional stability. With this, I am hoping that I can have a delegation from your great nation attend diplomatic talks with our foreign affairs department to further legitimize Europe's standing and secure her regional integrity. If this is something you are willing to do, I can have an itinerary faxed over to you that will include a list of topics and projects that we are open to discussing and hopefully can count on Greece's inclusion in.
Sincerely,

Mieczysław Czerwinski
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Poland

Calicoboi

GA Member
Jan 21, 2024
The Greek President accepts this opportunity to create relations with the Kingdom of Poland. As, then the foreign minister, Alex Troy, will allow Mieczslaw to fly into Athens for a meeting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II